“Tobacco Barn Treasures”

Antique Tobacco Barn
Ranked #58 of 204 things to do in Asheville
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We spent a wonderful Fall morning in The Tobacco Barn. The choices were endless but my favorite things are always the unique that can be made into something different and there were plenty of those. I will definitely go back on my next visit to Asheville.

1  Thank dbroome
"unusual items"
"unique finds"
"beautiful furniture"

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is the size of a football field so make sure you have time to wind your way through here. There is antique furniture as well as reproductions. Lots of junk too but we all managed to find some treasures which is what it is all about.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Give yourself much more time than the one hour I had when I visited. Very large with great variety of stuff to wander among.

1  Thank asburydan40
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I love antiquing and treasure hunting, this place is the jackpot! I only wish I would've gone without my ball and chain and with a trailer! Definitely go if you enjoy antiquing.

1  Thank takemeethere
See more reviews
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Plan on spending at least 4 hours here. The place is huge and the selection is incredible. Huge area with just stained glass windows! Glassware, pottery, ironwork, hardware, furniture, just about everything you could ask for. If I only had a U-Haul!!! It is a little out of the way and parking is on the street, but well worth locating and visiting.

1  Thank TropicalDiane