Review Highlights
Not a beer drinker and I loved it!

I've never really had a taste for beer, and the cheap, watered down stuff is usually my preference... read more

Reviewed January 3, 2019
Paul M
Had a GREAT TIME and I DONT drink beer!

I had a GREAT TIME and I DONT drink beer! I went along as part of a bridal group. Jack (guide) and... read more

Reviewed October 27, 2018
Mrs_Ware229
Albany, Georgia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Asheville
from $37.00
from $19.99
from $65.00
from $119.00
More Info
All reviews hi wire local breweries short bus our tour guide beer making highly suggest this tour beer geek company outing beer scene brewing process french broad river school bus six pack great beer smaller group black mountain entire process
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

JC was a great guide. He was knowledgeable about the beer types and brewing process. Highly recommend the brews cruise for a fun night of brewery hopping.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

So glad we chose this tour. Jake was fantastic in his knowledge and passion for the craft beer industry plus just a fun guide. Allowing for a smaller group (10) we also got to know our fellow tourists and we had a blast. Great stops, info, and fun on the bus.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Great experience for our anniversary trip. Jake was a fantastic guide and even let us DJ on the bus to increase the fun factor. We visited four breweries and Jake worked to give us a variety of beer throughout the day. Would highly suggest this tour and you can guarantee we will be back!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time on our Brews Cruise with JC and Zack. We got a thorough education on beer making awhile having a great time! Highly recommend!

Reviewed September 15, 2018

We were on this tour with 4 other people (so 6 in total) and it was a great day out. Our host, Jake, was the right mix of entertaining and informative. We visited the Catawba, French Broad River and Hi-Wire breweries and sampled several types of beer at each one whilst learning about the brewing process and the history of brewing in Asheville. Well organised and lots of fun, this is a great introduction to the craft beer movement in Asheville.