Ghost Hunters of Asheville
Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Enchanting!

My hubby and I did the Asheville tour for his birthday. It was very educational and we know the... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Companion794347
Entertaining and BEAUTIFUL tour

I had a great time strolling through Montford, hearing about the history (and hauntings) and taking... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Elizabeth F

All reviews our tour guide family friendly tour local lore fun walking great guide orbs montford paranormal photos stories spooky mist murder interact info pace
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I have lived in this area for many years and when I was invited to join a ghost hunt I jumped at the chance. Deb was fun, knowledgeable and had great interactive devices for her guests to use. I did not know Asheville had such a rich ghost history. The Tour took place in downtown Asheville during a full moon night. I learned and saw many fascinating aspects of this city I was unaware of and I would surely do the tour again. Maybe in Montford next time.

1  Thank Roseann I
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was my first time doing a ghost hunting tour. It was Saturday, June 22nd and a beautiful super full moon night in Asheville. Deb was so informative not only on the paranormal ghost going ons, but also the history of the buildings and people of Asheville's past. I wish I had remembered to bring my camera. This is a fun way to spend time both for adults and children!

1  Thank Marcia G
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I am a Psychic and work with Deb Maddox on some tours. Also research. We never know what we will run into on any given day or night. If you believe or maybe a skeptic, You will have to change your mind at the end of a tour. I love running into a ghost and when all the pieces come together. Theres No denying reality. They are ghost amongst us, some closer than you think.

3  Thank Michelle G
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We had a really good time learning about Asheville's paranormal activity. I love doing Ghost Tours and this one was the best one I've ever been too. Not only do they make it fun and interesting, they also provide ghost hunting equipment. We had a lot of activity that night and I was shocked to see how responsive our equipment was. I highly recommend Ghost Hunters of Asheville. Great service, Great Fun.

1  Thank Phyllis B
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I had the privilege to take this tour for my new article assignment and was able to gather many stories and learn much of the history about the city of Asheville. We were given tools to use but because of all the electricity in the area running through the city I can't say it really works. Taking photos sometimes works and I certainly had a fun group who liked to spook the other members. Our tour guide Deb was great, and shared many stories. I enjoyed the experience and I mean it is really hit or miss with the ghosts but if you're looking for good History and good ghost stories take the tour and have fun.