“love the chocolate”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Atlanta
“love the chocolate”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Stood in line in the rain for a taste of some delicious Choc treats. Our group tried pot of creme, brownies, and salted Carmel hot Choc. Would go back again and again just for the hot Choc.

Visited April 2014

• Korean first
Hillsborough, New Jersey, USA
“WOW!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Wow, I am going back. Got a mint chocolate chunk brownie to go and my husband and I shared it after dinner and it was amazing. So amazing that I am going back before we go back home to try some other desserts and to bring some home for the family.

• Visited April 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow!!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

You must find this place! There may be a line to get in but don't let that put you off, it is worth the wait. Some of the most delicious chocolate items I have ever tried. Came here recently with a group of friends and we all tried different treats and everyone loved it! A great way to end a day.

Visited March 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“good chocolate, weird ambiance”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

It was Friday night of Moogfest (we didn't know Moogfest was this weekend as we were in town for something else) so I'm hoping its not normally like this. They were at capacity and it was one in one out.. for chocolate. We just wanted some hot cocoa and to get out- it was chilly outside and we wanted something warm to drink. They made it clear we would have to leave as there was no where to sit. They could have designed it a little better with a bar to sit at or something. I don't know. My hubs got the maple hot cocoa and I got the cinnamon cayenne one. I loved mine but his was overly sweet (hurt my teeth).

Seemed like a neat place (had an upstairs that we didn't go to) but I'm thinking it was overly crowded because of moogfest.

Visited April 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Quick Stop for amazing chocolate.”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We stopped in briefly on a weeknight around 10:30 and the lounge was quite full. We had to be up early to head on the next part of our trip but everyone told us we had to pick up some chocolates before we left town. They had quiet a diverse offering and every thing we purchased was excellently balanced.

Visited March 2014