The motel sits off the highway about 1/4 mile. Because of that, you don't get the traffic noise. It was very quiet and restful. The complimentary breakfast surpassed my expectation. They even had biscuits and gravy which was delicious. The staff was excellent. I know this because they had to assist us in rebooking from another motel that took a lightening strike and lost all power. I was very pleased to be rebooked here. The beds were plush and comfortable. The outdoor pool was small but it was nice to relax, have an afternoon beverage, and visit with other guests. There are restaurants and a grocery store cIoseby. It is located about 10 miles west of Asheville city limits and the Biltmore Estates but depending upon what you are doing in the area, it is not out of the way. I absolutely would stay here if we visited this area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville