We were only in Asheville one day to take the kids to the Biltmore, so we were willing to stay a little out of town in exchange for a good price. It's a typical off the highway hotel but it was convenient for what we were doing. The hotel and the room were clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was the standard fare but when you figure it into the price of the hotel, you can't beat it. We hadn't stayed at a CI&S before but we were pleasantly surprised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Carlson, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West