We stayed here on a recent trip to Asheville after a drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway. We were looking for a place close to the Biltmore Estate and although other hotels may have been closer, this was only a 10-minute drive and certainly not inconvenient. Service at this hotel was exemplary. Front desk offered printed maps of the area and typed driving directions to Biltmore and Grove Park Inn. But the staff is what really put this hotel above the rest. They were friendly and helpful, offering restaurant suggestions and in the morning, when I asked how late breakfast was served, the manager told me they would hold it longer if we needed more time. I didn't need more time but I was so impressed by his response! Rooms were comfortable, clean and quiet. If I am in this area again, I would not stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West