We stayed here after going to the Sliding Rock in Pisgah Forest. The hotel was comfy and clean. They provide a nice breakfast in the morning and cookies 24 hours a day in the lobby. I had prepaid for my room via my Carlson Club program and when I arrived the rate was less. They refunded me the difference on my credit card without any problems. They were very helpful in answering questions I had regarding places to eat and on the Biltmore. We went to Zaxby's Restaurant on their suggestion and became fans. I am die hard Chick Fil A but was impressed with Zaxby's. Nice hotel. There was a small gazebo on a hill in the parking lot. I went up there and it had a nice view of the city. A great place to read or just get away!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville