We split the drive to Nashville in half by staying 1 night in Asheville. This hotel was a great choice. The staff were very friendly and provided excellent service, our room was clean and comfortable, and I had requested that we be given a room on the 4th floor away from the elevators to avoid noise and this was fulfilled. We had a nice dinner just around the corner, had a restful stay and a good breakfast before heading on our way. We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville