We stayed here the beginning of May. The hotel had recently been renovated, and the rooms were quite nice. I especially liked the bathroom with its excellent lighting. The room also had a fridge and microwave and blackout curtains on the windows. The room rate included a full breakfast buffet with eggs, bacon, and sausage, biscuits, gravy, fresh fruit, cereal, waffles, muffins, sweet rolls - a great variety, all of which could be eaten in a pleasant breakfast room. The hotel also had fresh-baked cookies and coffee available all day. I was especially impressed by the helpful, friendly staff, both at the desk and in the breakfast room. The hotel is just 15 minutes from the airport and 6 to 8 minutes from downtown Asheville. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West