My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our stay at Country Inn & Suites Asheville West. The experience was great, especially when you consider that it wasn't as expensive as other hotels in the area. The room was spacious, clean, and nicely decorated. The staff was also very nice, and very helpful when we asked for directions...and breakfast was complementary, which is always nice! It's about a 10 minute drive from Downtown Asheville - not a big deal at all! Very easy to navigate. The only thing I'd rate as average would be sleep quality because the walls were thin, so we could hear everything that was going on outside, in the hallways, and in other rooms (we were on the first floor), but even so, I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West