First time staying at the Country Inn Suites ....I would recommend this hotel to anyone; We were well taken care of.; I didnt want to spend Christmas at home due to our daughter's (first time ever in 23 yrs not being with her parents for Christmas) she was spending time with her husbands family in Chicago so we chose to go away for the holidays. Our Christmas there was the best spent holiday considering the circumstances of being away from home.... put it to you like this, it felt like home because of the great enviroment Country Inn & Suites wonderful team provided. The best oranges and the best coffee!!! Awesome stay, Thank you for making our Christmas a wonderful time. WE will be back in the spring and we will be staying at 1914 Old Haywood Rd Asheville NC... Thank you once again!! You made our Christmas beautiful!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville