Stayed at the Country Inns and Suites Asheville West last week. The hotel was very clean and modern. The bed was like new and very comfortable. I was in a suite that had a nice little living room area with it's own large flat screen tv. Very nice. As far as location goes, it was about 20 minutes at 65mph to get to Biltmore on route 40. I thought it was closer than that but it wasn't too far. I believe you get good value for your money here and recommend the hotel if you are in the Ashevill area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate), NC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville