We chose The Country Inn & Suites Asheville West for a long weekend to be close to Biltmore and area attractions. It was easy & quick to get to everything we wanted to see & do in and around the heart of Asheville, including dinners out. The staff really cared about making us feel welcome and comfortable - they responded immediately to a few small requests we had (a softer pillow, coffee refill in the breakfast room, keeping leftovers refrigerated), always with a smile. The showers were wonderful - great water temperature & pressure with adjustable heads (my son took extra long, much longer than usual). Although we didn't use the heated outdoor pool, we noticed others enjoying it every day. Overall, it was the perfect home base for our excursions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West