“Best Hilton in the United States”

Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Ranked #5 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed February 14, 2011

My title says it all. Whatever your concept of Hilton is, this hotel in Asheville will blow you away, I know it did me. Instead of stodgy, giant, convention hotels in dowtown metropolises where you pay for everything from fitness to parking to wifi, Hilton has gone above and beyond in what I consider a new type of Hilton concept. Love how they integrated the hotel into the shopping/dining/condo complex, and with winners like an REI, movie theatre, Barnes & Noble, and PF Chang's it's really great. Wifi is free here, so is parking and fitness/pool. While it's near the freeway, it's very quiet and one of the best weekends of sleep I've enjoyed at a hotel in a long time. Easy walk to all the restaurants and shops noted. I would come back here in a heartbeat, and I hope Hilton does a lot more of this style hotel in the future.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank hotelreviewer333
Write a ReviewReviews (1,587)

Reviewed February 14, 2011

Just returned after an overnight stay at the Biltmore Park Hilton, where we met friends for a Valentine weekend. We shopped in a toy store, a linen store and REI, where I found my much needed hiking shoes. Sunday afternoon was spent at the movies (The Kings Speech) and then we took a $35 cab to downtown Asheville for dinner (Table.) We loved everything about the park area!

The hotel was nice, clean, quiet and had friendly staff (especially the weekend bar tender.) The room and bath were spacious and beautifully kept. We were in a hurry to leave this morning, so skipped the free breakfast and grabbed a drive-through biscuit at a McDonald's, adjacent to the park property.

We plan to return for more of these overnight stays, as the hotel is only an hour from our home. A great little getaway, and we will spread the word. ;)

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 6, 2011

I celebrated my anniversary there with my husband and we had a great time! I loved the location, not too far from Biltmore or downtown. We loved the location as you're surrounded by restaurants, a movie theater, a Barnes and Noble, etc. everything you would need to unwind after sightseeing. My husband and I loved their breakfast buffet, the rooms were clean and the staff was very courteous. We can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Diana M
Reviewed February 3, 2011

I stayed at the new Hilton at Biltmore Park with my daughter and her friends. The hotel was the perfect spot to relax and have fun. The decor is chic, the staff extemely helpful and provided great customer service, and the rooms were beautiful and very clean. If you are looking for a great place to stay that is conveniently located in Asheville you cannot go wrong with this property. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet the next morning which was very reasonably priced with a great selection and quality of food. A great place to stay for all ages.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank LCL013
Reviewed February 2, 2011

This hotel is perfect for business visitors to Asheville, built in the new Biltmore Park development. The location is about a 10minute drive from downtown Asheville, so quite convenient for sight-seeing. It is also just off the main highway, but quiet.

The quality is typical of Hilton, very polished and well presented. The room was very clean with the typical amenities. The bathroom especially was top notch with a great shower. There is free Wi-Fi and a big LCD TV in each room. The staff were very helpful on check-in and friendly during our stay. The breakfast buffet served was outstanding and well worth the money, including various cooked meats, eggs, fruit. They also serve freshly cooked omelets as part of the buffet. The only slight issue was slow service - it took a while to be seated and to get refills on our coffee and juice, but we were there just after thanksgiving, so they were perhaps a little understaffed that morning.

The hotel has very good free parking. It also has a pool and fitness center, and a bar. Across the street is an Italian restaurant well worth visiting, and there is also a cinema within walking distance.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank taucias
Reviewed January 28, 2011

This was an awesome place to stay for a weekend getaway. The rooms were luxurious, and really nice. The location was really great- close to restaurants, Barnes&Noble and the movie theatre.

Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2011

Overall it's hard to beat this Hilton. I had just one complaint and that is the low flow shower heads are horrible. It will take you twice as long to take a shower so I don't really understand why they use these.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business