“Excellence”

Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Ranked #6 of 68 Hotels in Asheville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed December 9, 2010

I stayed here for the weekend with my wife and infant daughter. The staff was very nice and accomodating. We were met with a smile at every turn. Room service was great as well. If you get a chance please try the bread pudding. It was excellent. Not to mention the fact that it was surrounded by first class restaurants, a movie theater and a great view. You can not go wrong at this hotel. 5 stars!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,622)

Reviewed December 8, 2010

We took a short trip to Asheville to tour Biltmore Estate and other sites. I chose this hotel since it was new and nicely located.

I was not disappointed with the hotel and especially appreciated the excellent staff. To start, parking is free and next to the hotel with a covered walkway to the rear of the hotel.

The room was typical Hilton (a good thing to me) with a very comfortable bed, flat screen TV, etc. Plenty of room and a nice view of the Great Smokies out the window of out fourth floor room. There was only a shower not a tub which was fine with us but may be a problem for some.

The included Breakfast buffet with came with our rate was very good with plenty of hot and cold choices.

A couple of very nice restaurants across the street, a sports bar a short walk away and several other shops including a very large REI store in the immediate area.
If you paln a visit to the Asheville area, this a good choice for a stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank skibuff
Reviewed December 1, 2010

My boyfriend and I went to Asheville for a long weekend and stayed at the Hilton Biltmore Park. We were in town to meet with some friends and see a concert, and wanted to have a relaxing few days. We had a great experience from the moment we walked in the door of the hotel. There was an employee at the front desk named Ed who was extremely helpful and friendly. He gave us a few suggestions of where we could go eat and was very personable. We enjoyed talking with him throughout our entire stay. He was also kind enough to send us a coupon for breakfast which was really nice. We appreciated him a lot, and everything he did for us. The room we stayed in was on the third floor, and was very clean, nice, and inviting. The beds were comfortable and the room was quiet. The breakfast in the morning was $13 a person I believe? (Less with the coupon!) But worth every penny. Very large and fresh selection with an area where they made omlets. They also had an area next to the front desk where you could make yourself complimentary coffee any time of day. There was a movie theater, shops, and a few restaurants in within walking distance which was nice. It also wasn't too far from the downtown area.. probably about a 10 minute drive. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Asheville.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank leynaleynaleyna
Reviewed November 17, 2010

We started out in a room that we both thought was quite small. We were then upgraded to a suite because of hhonors status. It was a nice two-room suite with a large amount of space and two bathrooms. Coffee was free in the lobby brewed by the cup with a Krups machine. We did notice that on more than one occasion room service dirty trays were in the hallway when we woke up and were still there at night. The view out the windows was of the roof.

Because of the small rooms we would not stay here again unless we had a suite.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2010

The hotel itself was stunning in terms of the decor and location. It is extremely convenient for dining, shopping, and access to I-26. The workout facility has new equipment and is open 24 hours a day, which is great for someone like me who sometimes doesn't have a chance to work out until almost midnight. The service from the front desk personnel and waitstaff were excellent. Parking is a little inconvenient, with the various floors and elevators to the main lobby. There are also no rooms (even suites) with microwaves, which I always ask for when traveling, because a lot of times I will just heat up a frozen meal or soup for dinner. We did have one issue one morning when there was no hot water (this was during an earlier stay), which was not a pleasant surprise to wake up to. I also am a Hilton Honors Gold Member, to which I thought I was supposed to receive complimentary continental breakfast each morning, which was not the case, but I must say that the breakfast options were plentiful. Overall, the stay was enjoyable and one of the better locations I've stayed at on my work travels.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank pinkpassionfruit
Reviewed November 4, 2010

This is such a gem of a hotel - great location, brand-new, terrific amenities (on-site spa and great little restuarant). My husband and I stayed recently on a visit, mostly to tour Biltmore House, and stayed in a king whirlpool suite. The room was far more decadent that anything we could have afforded at the Inn on Biltmore Estate (which was our first choice hotel, until we realized we would be spending at least $400 a night) for much less money.

Some have complained about the location. Note that this hotel is in Biltmore Park, NOT Biltmore Village, which is right outside of the Biltmore Estate. However, the drive is no more than 10 minutes. Biltmore Park is its own lovely little planned residential and business community with some cute shops and restuarants.

I would whole-heartedly recommend Hilton Biltmore Park.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RWE8002
Reviewed October 13, 2010

I got this hotel reservation through a discount travel site and paid what I would consider a reasonable amount for a hotel. Upon check-in we had a wait of 10-15 minutes before getting to the counter. The person checking us in made a comment that we paid for the room through the discount site and his tone was less friendly after that. We were stuck with the double beds and put way in the corner. We did receive our warm chocolate chip cookies after check in though.

The room was nice wiith a view of the parking lot but the bathroom was small. So small that you could barely fit into the bathroom before closing the door. I hoped there would be room in the bathroom to put my son's pack n play so he wasn't disturbed by my husbands snoring - not even close to enough room for it to fit there.

The location however was great! We were right of the interstate and close to the Biltmore Estate.

Overall it was a great deal for what we paid but I would have been disappointed if I paid full price.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family