“Always Great” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 63 Hotels in Asheville
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Always Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

I have stayed at this property several times a year over the past four years. The location between Asheville and the airport. It is surrounded by great restaurants and shops at Biltmore Park.

Hotel is always quiet and the staff is friendly.

Room Tip: Book early in the summer and particularly in the fall as the hotel is always fully booked. Exteri...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BFH_Marketing, Director of Sales at Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Rick E -

Thank you for staying with us at our Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park. We are glad that you enjoyed the ambiance of our hotel and the friendly guest service. Biltmore Park Town Square is such a great location to be in, and we are happy that you were able to enjoy that as well.

We appreciate your positive review. When you return to Asheville, NC, we hope that you will stay with us again.

Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (204)
North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

We stayed in two seperate rooms during our stay here. Both rooms were not clean. In the first room I found two two inch pieces of what appeared to be dried up meat. These were on the floor between the bottom drawer of the dresser and floor. In the second room we were moved to there was what appeared to be food smeared on a wall. It was very obvious and could not have been missed by housekeeping. The second room we moved into also had large stains on the carpeting. Note to administration and housekeeping: we do do look behind curtains, under beds, behind night stands, and crevices to check for cleanliness. This was disgusting to say the least. The reason we moved to a second room was because someone was smoking below us and it was all coming through our vent in the bathroom. I find it interesting that the offender is not removed from the hotel and charged a large sum of money, rather we are "punished" by having to move all of our things to another dirty room. When you stay at a hotel communication with your housekeeper is essential. After thirty seconds of talking with her I realized she did not understand what I was saying. I finally asked her do you speak english? She said "I speak a couple of words". It should be mandatory that housekeepers speak basic english! This hotel was not clean and is starting to show age. For the price they command, $260 a night excluding tax, etc. for our room, this is inexcusible. I could have paid a lot less for this experience!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Bluebird075
BFH_Marketing, Director of Sales at Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Bluebird075 -

I am sorry that your stay at our Hilton was less than satisfactory. I will be certain to address your concerns with the Director of Housekeeping, since attention to detail should be a main focus in this area. I will also address the matter of training.

During your visit, I am not certain if you had the opportunity to speak to our Manager on Duty. They are very skilled at finding pleasing guest solutions to challenging situations. Hopefully, you will return and stay with us again. We give our hospitality promise, that these issues will all be resolved.

Cary, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

As with other Hilton properties, this hotel provided excellent service and was in an excellent location. We stayed as part of a nearby conference, but the location was simply fantastic. Biltmore Park has shops, restaurants, and a movie theater, but it was only about 20 minutes to downtown (in rush hour traffic). The gym was nice, and it was never too busy for us to use the weights. Loved it for the business trip, but would love to stay for fun whenever I get a chance.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Stacey B -

Thank you for staying with us at our Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park. We are glad that you enjoyed the ambiance of our hotel and the guest service. Biltmore Park is a very nice location, and we are glad you enjoyed it.

milwaukee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

The hotel was recommended to me by a friend; i now know why. The staff was fabulous, accommodations clean, comfortable, restaurant good and the bartender was a delight. The added bonus to our stay is that the area within walking distance of the hotel had a great deal to offer. I will go back!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Katherine G -

Thank you for staying with us at our Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park. We are glad that you enjoyed the ambiance of our hotel and the guest service. I have passed on your compliments about the service from the bartender. They will appreciate it!

Covington, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

I stayed for two nights for a small meeting that we had onsite. The rooms were well appointed, typical Hilton quality. Be sure to ask for a room on the outside of the hotel. I can imagine some rooms have amazing views of the mountains, but my room had a view of A/C units and the rooms across the way. They did ask me at check in whether I wanted to wait for a room with a better view, but I was more concerned with getting an early check in, and they were able to accommodate my request. The front desk staff was neither extraordinarily friendly, nor extraordinarily helpful, but the ladies in the restaurant during breakfast and lunch made up for it.
The breakfast buffet was good, and the made to order omelettes were spectacular. I had lunch once and it was also very good. There are many great options for food easily walkable. The hotel is located in a mall-type development. There is a movie theater across the street, and plenty of shopping (including a REI) and lots and lots of restaurants. Downtown Asheville is a bit of a drive, but it is worth it if you have not been there before.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the mountains, not the air conditioners.
Dear offB -

Thank you for staying with us at our Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park. We are glad that you enjoyed the ambiance of our hotel and most of the guest service. (I will have inform our Front Office Manager of your Front Desk comments) I am glad that you got to enjoy Roux, and all of the wonderful amenities of Biltmore Park.

We appreciate your feedback. When you return to Asheville, NC, we hope that you will stay with us again.

Avon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

I stayed at this hotel on business and ended up staying over for personal/family extension of our trip. This hotel is very clean, the restaurant is great and it was stated by locals in the area I had meetings with that The Roux is actually one of the best restaurants in the area. I love the location of this hotel with the shops and dining and movie theatre all right there in walking distance. I felt like I was in a little town that I could see myself actually "living" in not just staying in.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Alyssa C -

Thank you for staying with us at our Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park. We are glad that you enjoyed the ambiance of our hotel and the guest service. I am glad that you also enjoyed the culinary delights of Roux.

Safety Harbor, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

Fantastic hotel! Wonderful and helpful staff. Very close to AVL with quick and free shuttle and only 15 minutes from downtown. I stayed seven times over nine weeks and found everything to be very consistent. A perfect place to stay in Asheville.

Room Tip: Avoid connecting rooms if possible. Doors are thin and it's easy to hear your neighbor.
Dear JDShaw971 -