Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
$110
Country Inn
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$74
$79
Country Inn
$106
$103
$113
$107
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$162
$153
  • Restaurant
Aloft Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$167
$159
Travelocity
  • Pool
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$109
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$219
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
$299
Travelocity
1,642 results
All reviewsmovie theaterinfinity tubclose to the airportgreat hotelwithin walking distanceparking garagebreakfast buffetshopping and restaurantsconvenient locationeasy accessminute driveoff the highwaythe blue ridge parkwaydefinitely stay here againrouxbarnesrei
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I started to go with a three rating but the hotel staff moved it to a four. They were very professional and courteous. We booked a suite with a whirlpool to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. We checked in and found a nice room. But, we also found cereal and cellophane wrappers on the floor. We went to use the whirlpool, called an Infinity pool we found out, and could not get it to work. We let the water flow over the jets and still nothing. When I talked with two separate staff members they said I was doing it right. Maintenance came to the room and said it was working fine. (We weren't here and this was conveyed to us by the front desk) The next day I said something to a lady at the front desk and she told me we needed to fill the tub to overflowing then turn it on. The water recycles itself. Sure enough this worked. When I asked why they don't have a sign in the room as no one would have a clue this is how it works and she agreed with me. This is a very large tub and filling it to overflowing is not something one would normally do so knowing how to operate it would have impossible to figure out. One should not have to speak with several employees over two days to learn how to use the Infinity tub.

The hotel is located in Biltmore Park which has a large number of shops and restaurants located in it as well as a nice theatre. I'm not sure I would stay here again as the rates were very high, especially for the suite we had but it is a nice hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bigfoot424
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Loved staying here. I am an avid Hilton Honors participant. We were in Asheville for a long weekend between summer camp stays with our girls . Service was very good. Rooms were clean. Location, while it wasn't in the heart Asheville offered tons of options for a family stay. Chain and local food options, all were good. The girls enjoyed the shopping. Only thing I wuld have liked was an outside pool. Will stay again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Reception staff very extremely helpful. The hotel is well-located for Ashville airport;I used the their free shuttle for my return journey -driver was helpful and friendly.The only meal I ate at the hotel (due to business functions in the evenings) was breakfast each day - excellent choice and variety, all freshly prepared. Waiting staff were attentive without being pushy. Bed and pillows were superb; I never sleep well in hotels but this was an exception! I didn't get any time for sight-seeing but the countryside is spectacular, and Asheville Town Square is a really good place to grab a coffee, sit in the fresh air and read or just chill out and watch life pass by.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Found this Hilton property online and booked two rooms for a work colleague and myself.

The room was clean, of a decent size, and had the awesome Hilton bed. The shower (stall only - no tub, which was fine with me) was excellent with great water pressure. Mini-fridge and coffee maker were handy.

Anyway - I kind of agree with a previous review that the place is "nice, but nothing special." It's exactly what I'd expect from a Hilton-branded property, but I don't think I'd stay here again.

Super-environmentally friendly (LEED Silver rating) with electric car charging station out the side door. The recommended garage behind the property is where we parked, but there is ZERO signage to tell you how to get back into the hotel from there. Here's your hint: take the elevator to the 1st level, turn left down the hallway, go through the door, turn right, then pass through a zig-zag sidewalk to a hotel door, take the elevator up to the 2nd floor, go to another elevator and take it up to your room.

Luckily - we had a guest of the hotel who'd already been through the challenging maze to lead us through this. There were ZERO signs pointing the way through this. NOT a good thing, Hilton!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
BFH_Marketing, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Hello Stefmo,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of staying at the Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park. I am glad to hear that your stay consisted of a clean room with a bed to your liking. Thank you very much for pointing out confusion between the parking garage at entering the hotel. This will be discussed internally and we will see what we can do. We hope that you consider us on future visits.

Lauren McDevitt
Marketing & Guest Relations
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Very friendly towards the canine and people too. This will be our Asheville base from here on out. Great staff, Shops, Restaurants, and nice neighborhood. A few miles south of the city, but only minutes from the Airport. The nice thing about Asheville, is you can be anywhere in ten minutes and the scenery is awesome.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts