$110
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$74
$79
Country Inn
$106
$103
$113
$107
Aloft Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$167
$159
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$162
$153
  • Restaurant
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$109
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$277
$219
  • Pool
$299
Travelocity
1,642 results
All reviewsmovie theaterinfinity tubclose to the airportgreat hotelwithin walking distanceparking garagebreakfast buffetshopping and restaurantsconvenient locationeasy accessminute driveoff the highwaythe blue ridge parkwaydefinitely stay here againrouxbarnesrei
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

We just got home from a weekend getaway with my husband! The room was above average, excellent value (got the government rate as my husband works for the DOD), fabulous loction in Biltmore Park (Regal Cinema, Barnes & Noble, P.F. Changs, REI, Woof Gang Bakery - specialty dog store, etc.), extra large showers, friendly staff. Will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Asheville!!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank MelissaAWhite
BFH_Marketing, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Hello MelissaAWhite,

WOW! Thank you for your kind words! We love hearing from our guests and especially enjoyed your positive feedback on our property and location. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to host you again soon!

Lauren McDevitt
Marketing and Guest Relations

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a business trip! The reception was very quick and my room was well appointed. The restaurant in the hotel was one of the best for a hotel restaurant. This hotel is situated in the midst of several restaurants, shops, and the movie theatres so great for the business traveler! I will definitely stay here the next time I am in this area!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear LivNXS,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding the Hilton Asheville! We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us and we look forward to having you back again soon!

Lauren McDevitt
Marketing and Guest Relations

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I must start by stating that I don't usually stay in "brand name hotels." The lobby is warm & welcoming. The lobby furniture, not only attractive, but very comfortable. Roux, the lobby restaurant, adds to the lobby space, AND the food is beyond good. A feast for the senses, and I have not seen my room yet! I was lucky enough to stay in a room with a balcony, large in size, facing the first class outdoor shopping area. The king bed and several pillows, were about the most comfortable ever. Internet connection was fast. The shower head was large, with very good pressure. In room safe. Large flat screen. Fridge and above average coffee maker. Work desk and very comfortable desk chair. Indoor pool and spa. Exercise room also. Very welcoming staff. Alway's making eye contact and greeting with a smile. I look forward to my return visit. This hotel is a sure fire step above the rest.

Room Tip: Request a balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ManOnTheMove
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Spent two nights, felt like we were in a dream. The hotel staff is great. The service, food and services are really great. Location in Biltmore Park was very convenient and we shopped, ate and even caught a movie. Would highly recommend for any couple in love, or a business traveler who wants to have free internet and a great pool and workout facility.

Room Tip: Our room looked West towards the mountains, really great.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2013

For a Hilton, the room was average. It's very new and clean, but nothing out of the ordinary.

That being said, the food & beverage side of the hotel was FAR better than most hotels. The food was fantastic, and Ms. Judy, the bartender was incredible. She really made me feel special. She helped me find things to do during my stay, found out my name and used it the whole stay, and checked up to see how I was doing every time she saw me, even when I was in the restaurant and lobby. Ms. Judy definitely pushed an average stay to extraordinary, and I would recommend the bar at Roux to anyone, whether or not they're staying at the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends