1,673 results
All reviews penthouse suite corner room aveda products grove arcade within walking distance floor to ceiling windows huge shower filtered water modern hotel self parking high floor great view of the mountains off the highway great room mini fridge king bed coffee maker
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Hotel Indigo in downtown Asheville was amazing. Upon learning that it was our 24th anniversary, Mark at the front desk went out of his way to make our stay unforgettable. Our penthouse was spectacular, and breakfast was a great experience as well. Thank you Hotel Indigo for a wonderful trip.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Manager151Indigo, Manager at Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

I am so glad that you had a great Anniversary with us! It's great to know that Mark could make your stay unforgettable. I will be sure to let him know you said so!

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

No atmosphere. No amenities. I truly don’t know what the hell younpaybso much money for. Service terrible. I’ve neve written a review about anywhere before but felt so taken for my money that I had to tell others. DO NOT STAY HERE. PAY THE EXTRA AND STAY AT THE CAMBRIA OR GRAND BOHEMIAN

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mariana H

I'm sorry to hear that we did not meet your expecations, Mariana. We certainly so appreciate your business and feedback!

Reviewed September 6, 2018

We went to Ashville on the advice of a lady we bumped into in an airport lounge 2years ago, and we book the Indigo because we thought it was a good location. We absolutely loved Ashville and this hotel fit right in with the area. It had a bohemian laid back feel to it and the staff were amazing, they couldn't do enough for you. The only fault it had was it had run really low on wine because they'd had a busy weekend but they did their best to accommodate us. A great place to stay and some great restaurants in walking distance.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends

I am so glad you enjoyed your Julie! I'm glad the lady at the airport told you to come visit Asheville, and you chose us for your visit! Please do not be a stranger!

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay here. The location is great with many restaurants nearby. The view of the mountains from my room was gorgeous. Staff was very friendly and accommodating The visitor center where you can catch the trolley tour is a short walk away. I highly recommend Hotel Indigo.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Manager151Indigo, Manager at Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Thank you for your glowing review! We really appreciate your business and feedback! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Loved my short stay here, and the hotel is all good etc, but the point of this review is to compliment Evie (apologies for the spelling), one of the front-end staff, whose clarity, proessionalism, hard work and warmth are quite evident from first walking into the hotel. Although my stay was short, I had the opportunity to observe this individual working in various roles, and was quite impressed. Wish her all the best in her career as a hotelier.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business