“Wonderful Place to Stay”
Review of Brookstone Lodge

Brookstone Lodge
Ranked #36 of 65 Hotels in Asheville
Vermont
“Wonderful Place to Stay”
Reviewed August 22, 2009

My husband and I just returned from a 2 night stay. The room was tastefully decorated, the bed comfortable, nice breakfast, friendly staff. I have already recommended to family. Kudo's to the management and staff!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
BrookstoneAVL, manager at Brookstone Lodge, responded to this review, September 2, 2009
Thank you so much for your feedback on your experience here at Brookstone Lodge. We value your opinion and look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit to Asheville, NC. We are happy that you had a wonderful time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
Cincinnati
Reviewed August 18, 2009

We stayed in this hotel as we were passing through Ashville. The hotel has a slight rustic look, and the appearance of quality. Our queen room was small, but beautifully decorated. It reminded me of staying in someone's guest bedroom in a private home. The room was clean and quiet. The bed and pillows were amazingly comfortable. The bathroom was very clean, and even a bit classy. The breakfast was quite nice, though not amazing. The location is great ... just off the highway, out of the city, but a short ride into the city. The immediately surrounding scenery isn't impressive, but the quality, comfort and location make this great for a restful night. It's a bit too small for long stays, though.

1 Thank Aliyah21
BrookstoneAVL, Manager at Brookstone Lodge, responded to this review, August 20, 2009
Thank you for your review on our property. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our single queen rooms (Petite Queen) are the smallest room we have . We call it a room for the person on the go. Please be sure to try our other room types on your next stay as i am sure you will be pleased with the comfort and size. (that way you can stay a little longer and enjoy all that Asheville has to offer)

Thank you again. We look forward to you staying with us again.
Texas
Reviewed August 13, 2009

My daughter and I were going to the Penland School of Arts and Crafts annual auction and needed a place to stay in Asheville for 3 nights. I found the Brookstone Lodge on the internet (always a crapshoot) but it was great in every way. From the reservation through the checkout, the staff and accommodations exceeded my expectations. I love being around happily employed people. The rooms were large, clean and the AC is magnificent allowing you to snuggle and sleep wonderfully under the down duvet on the comfy beds. I would return for sure if I ever visit Asheville again.

• Stayed August 2009
1 Thank Sarah S
Thank you for giving us a chance. We pride ourselves on our hospitality and am glad that you had a wonderful experience while in town. A good attitude is contagious and we hope that our staff allowed their good mood to cross over to you on your trip. We do hope that you can make it back to Asheville, NC in the future and look forward to your stay with us again at Brookstone Lodge.
Williamsburg
Reviewed August 11, 2009

I found this hotel in May when I was booking for a trip to Asheville at the beginning of August-$81 /night, AAA rates for 4 nights. While the location can be described at best as convenient-right off I-40 and about a mile down the road from Biltmore House, the style of the hotel is lovely-craftsman-like and its the inside that counts. The level of service was wonderful-everyone is polite and helpful, from the desk staff to the housekeepers. The room was large, the bathroom is large and the fridge and microwave in the room was very convenient. The beds are comfy and clean-don't think I didn't check for bedbugs-none! Free wifi and a nice flat screen tv. The breakfast area itself was small but there is a nice outdoor area to eat right down the hall and the mornings are nice and cool. The landscaping is new and will eventually grow up to hide the highway. Couldn't have found a better hotel for the location and the price when you consider the other hotels in Asheville. I would stay here again in a second.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
tyler0831, general manager at Brookstone Lodge, responded to this review, August 13, 2009
Thank You for the positive comments and i look forward to seeing you again in the future.thanks,Matthew
Nashville
Reviewed August 10, 2009

This hotel was a great stay! This was our first time to Asheville and we didn't know the area. The staff was always willing to take time to tell us a few things to do and answer questions. With our trip we were planning a few different activities that they were offering packages for and instead of us having to choose they combined them all and gave us the best deal. It was VERY CLEAN!!! My husband and I are always worried about that and this was great. I honestly can not think of one thing bad to say. We will be going back to stay here in the future. Breakfast was simple but very good and freshly made. It is also just one exit down from the downtown area. We spent lots of time downtown and travel time was about 8 mins. to get there. You will not be disappointed!!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
I am glad your stay was excellent and thank you for the comments on my staff ,they take pride in there jobs and they are making us proud of our hotel by the job they do ,thanks,Matthew