“Great overview of Asheville. We wish we...”

Gray Line Trolley Tours
Ranked #2 of 62 Tours in Asheville
More attraction details
Owner description: Hop on board one of Gray Line's nostalgic trolleys for a fully narrated journey, highlighting the history, homes and hot-spots of this "city of surprises." Hop-On and hear the story of a city rich in architecture, history and the arts...Hop-Off and experience it's eclectic shops and galleries; its world class culinary and craft brew scenes. It's fun and informative! Join us and see why we are Asheville's Most Sightseeing Tour!
Reviewed June 10, 2010

Great overview of Asheville. We wish we would have taken this the first day. Staff was extremely helpful. Both tour guides who we had were very informative and each added their own personal stories on the route. Well worth the money!

There are newer reviews for Gray Line Trolley Tours

Reviewed April 29, 2010

This was a 1st Trip to Asheville, NC for my wife and I, and we decided to take the Grey Line Trolley Tour. As it turned out, we found this Attraction was in our opinion, the BEST MONEY we spent on our entire trip. The Tour Guides were knowledgeable and humorous, and we learned more about Asheville and it's residents, than we could have ever learned on our own.

Further we learned that our Tickets entitled us to take another day anytime during our stay, at NO COST, which was an even Added Benefit.

We especially liked the Hop On, Hop Off feature at each of the 9-Drop-off Points which allowed us plenty of time to get a feel for that area, and point of interest.

We look forward to coming back to Asheville, and will definitely take the Trolley Tour Again, and would highly recommend this attraction to our friends and others.

Tex and Linda Johnson,
Minneapolis, MN

2  Thank Texjoh
Reviewed April 4, 2010

Even though I grew up in Asheville, I couldn't believe how much I learned on the tour. The driver was so knowledgeable about the history and ongoing development of the city.
All the Gray Line employees were very pleasant and the tour departed and arrived right on time. Asheville has a lot to offer and this is definitely the best way to fully appreciate this special town.

1  Thank Kellythetraveller
Reviewed April 1, 2010

Last fall, a group of friends and myself took the Gray Line tour with Elaine. The fall colors were incredible. I am a native of Asheville, so having someone drive me around for a change enabled me to enjoy the views just that much more. I also learned alot about Asheville in general....both historical and achcitecturally. I realized that when walking downtown I need to look up more at the incredible structures.

I would love to take the tour again. It made me appreciate more the town where I was born and raised.....and how much I don't know. Our group also enjoyed stopping off for drinks at the Grove Park Inn.

I would hight recommend the Grayline Tour....the Red trolley, to anyone visiting Asheville.

Enjoy and welcome to Asheville!

Kat Stevens

1  Thank katstevenz
Reviewed March 30, 2010

I lived in Asheville for four years. I still learned a lot about the historical buildings and cultural significance of this beautiful city from the Gray Line Trolley Tour. The trolley itself is quaint - vibrant red, gold, and stained wood. The whole thing was a real treat.

1  Thank cmonlolita