“love history”

Gray Line Trolley Tours
Ranked #3 of 62 Tours in Asheville
More attraction details
Owner description: Hop on board one of Gray Line's nostalgic trolleys for a fully narrated journey, highlighting the history, homes and hot-spots of this "city of surprises." Hop-On and hear the story of a city rich in architecture, history and the arts...Hop-Off and experience it's eclectic shops and galleries; its world class culinary and craft brew scenes. It's fun and informative! Join us and see why we are Asheville's Most Sightseeing Tour!
Temecula, California
89 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“love history”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

We had been told by one local that the tour was boring. Our B & B recommended the tour and we are so glad we went on the trolley. We were picked up in front of our B & B. Dean our driver was informative and funny. Great way to get an overview of the Asheville area.

Visited May 2012

Asheville, NC
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Best History Tour on Wheels!”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

As a local in the hospitality industry, I have taken all of the bus tours in Asheville and this is one is hands down the best history tour in Asheville! Believe it or not we have no history museum in Asheville - what we do have is this fun, 90 minute history tour on wheels! This is the tour I always take my friends and family on when they visit and where I send my guests! I couldn't recommend it more!

Mold
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Excellent way to travel”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

The people who take you round on this trolley are an informative well versed group of workers. During the course of the day we experienced 4 different drivers and they all had their own style which stopped going round back to the tourist information from being boring. Get off at the hotel and wander round( a good way for us poor to see how the other half live).

Fairmont, MN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My 1st Trolley Ride!”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

This was my 1st trolley ride in Asheville and it was great fun. The presenter did a wonderful time explaining the history of Asheville while interjecting oral history and local legends. I would highly recommend this Tour!

1 Thank Penstemon52
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Very nice 1 3/4 hour tour”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We had a thoroughly enjoyable tour on this line. The drivers are knowledgeable and the tour gives you a nice flavor for Asheville.

1 Thank prhnjd