Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from Namaste in Nature tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Namaste in Nature
from $75.00
More Info
from $69.00
More Info
All reviews waterfall hike catawba falls amazing hike pisgah national forest miranda meditation beginners instructor session tailored posed adventure inspiring
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2018

We did a very short hike to the top of a mountain located in Pisgah National Forest, which had been cleared as a pasture. The 360 views of the mountains in both North Carolina and Tennessee were stunning! Miranda was excellent; multitasking to meet the yoga needs of our group while taking great photos of us to share after. I am so happy that I included this adventure as part of my Asheville vacation!!!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

The entire experience was amazing. Miranda is wonder and sweet and she makes the yoga class easy and welcoming for beginners as well. The hike was great, the meditation was great, the yoga was great. Everything was great. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Amazing hike, people, yoga in the beautiful woods Water sounds ~ wonderful. A 300 foot waterfall at the top of an easy incline Come back down and enjoy yoga in the clearing of the woods that is magical. Don’t miss this for couples or families. (Not for young children or strollers)

Reviewed July 16, 2018

There were 4 people in our group this past weekend, July 14, 2018.
Miranda had us follow her to the trail head where we began our hike, meditation and then yoga. Miranda is outstanding!! She tailored the yoga to the group's experience levels.
She is very organized, returns emails and phone calls promptly, is enthusiastic and very interesting. Overall I can not say enough great things about our 3 hours together. I would do it again!

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a great time on our hike with Miranda. She picked a beautiful location that we knew nothing about! The hike was awesome, the waterfall was beautiful, and the yoga was tailored perfectly to work with our different experience levels. Miranda is super sweet and loves nature, so you will probably learn some cool facts on the way! Also, she takes great pics!