Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from Namaste in Nature tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Namaste in Nature
from $75.00
More Info
from $69.00
More Info
All reviews waterfall hike catawba falls amazing hike pisgah national forest miranda meditation beginners instructor session tailored posed adventure inspiring
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a great time on our hike with Miranda. She picked a beautiful location that we knew nothing about! The hike was awesome, the waterfall was beautiful, and the yoga was tailored perfectly to work with our different experience levels. Miranda is super sweet and loves nature, so you will probably learn some cool facts on the way! Also, she takes great pics!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

This was my favorite part of the trip to Asheville. Miranda was great!! She easily tailored the yoga to my skill level. It was so exhilarating to do yoga and mediate in nature. I can’t wait to go back and do it again!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed May 22, 2018

Weekend yoga retreat was well-planned, organized and filled with fun, adventure and relaxation. As a "newbie" to yoga, I felt very comfortable as Miranda led several sessions. The retreat had special touches, allowing everyone to enjoy. Miranda is extremely knowledgeable with both the poses and some history. She provides instruction and modifications for those that need it. I can't think of a better way to relax and spend a weekend! Highly recommend!!!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2018

IF you really want to spend a few hours doing the very best thing for your body and soul, then this is for YOU! We did a very doable hike (all levels!) to one the most beautiful waterfalls in the area. The yoga was invigorating while looking up at the trees and Miranda is the perfect host! And part of you fee goes for planting trees, so the whole morning was the BEST!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 9, 2018

This was such a wonderful experience! I would DEFINITELY recommend this to everyone! Miranda was an amazing yoga instructor - very friendly, fun and flexible to our small group. The hike was beautiful and not too challenging and the yoga was great. Miranda has a beautiful spot where she sets up to do yoga and she provides yoga mats.
She also took a bunch of pictures for us! Absolutely no complaints. Really great experience! I would do it again and again.

Date of experience: March 2018