WoodSpring Suites Asheville
Country Inn
$284
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$74
$104
$118
Homewood
Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$93
Renaissance Asheville Hotel(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$159
$144
Renaissance Hotels
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$277
$219
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
$279
Travelocity
$299
Travelocity
All reviewsown mealscable tvlaundry roomsmall kitchencoffee makerenjoyed my staybridgettestoveaptdeskhairdryershampoo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Everyone is very nice. I'm away from home for work and here I feel like a family member. It's southern hospitality at it's best! The employees are very generous and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. I will stay here again and again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank fortiscpu
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We want you to feel like family and hope you'll stay with us again!

Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Before arriving I had spoken to the Manager, Ramona a month ahead of time to reserve 3 rooms at which I was quoted $179.99 per room, per week. Not so once I saw the bill. I had asked to move my daughter into my son's room, since he only stayed a few days. She has been unable to sleep since someone above her made constant noise from 3am -@ 7am. We mentioned the noise and requested for her to be moved to the assistant Bridget who preceded to inform us the the walls are thin and that's what you pay for. Mind you the morning of check out, it just happened an employee hit our door with the vacuum cleaner, .but didn't vacuum the hall!
The rudeness and the hostile reactions from most of the employees is not worth the value of this place!!

• Stayed: December 2012
4  Thank L2ae002
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Value Place does everything we can to create a positive, consistent experience for every guest and we apologize if your stay did not meet your expectations. We strive to keep our property clean and safe and will address the truthful claims in this review. I have sent a separate email to you and will be glad to explain the charges on your bill.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

My family and I stayed at the value place extended stay on monte vista road in Asheville. I was viciously attacked by bed bugs. I was covered in about 50-60 bites and pulled a live bug off of me. We also found dead bugs and bed bug shells in the room. We called the night manager-they did nothing. In the morning my fiancée went to talk to the asst manager and she said she would kick us out immediately bc we brought them. She also said we would not be getting a refund and had no legal recourse. We asked to file a report. She said they don’t do that. She then sent two housekeepers to the room to look for the bugs and they went straight to the headboards which were infested (they knew right where to go) they tried to tell us that only the linens around the bed need to be treated. This has been horrible and they won’t work with us at all! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013
12  Thank Cantstopitching
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Value Place was alerted of the bed bug issue in this guest's room at 11 pm. The next morning our pest control company came and inspected the issue. Value Place was very concerned about this situation, took immediate action, and refunded this guest's money. Please send me a separate email and I will be glad to send you a copy of your folio receipt, showing the refund.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

VP has basic motel rooms with kitchenettes (fridge, micro, 2-burner stove; albeit with no dishes, pots or utensils; there isn't even a coffee-maker). They are clean and of decent size. Wired internet is $10 extra. If we were staying for a couple of nights, we might have preferred a more upscale place. But we were expecting to stay for 2 weeks and with a weekly rate starting at $199-$209, it's hard to beat $30/nite (and over 2 weeks, that makes a big difference in the total cost).

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
WoodSpringHotels, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2016

Thank you for your review, Larry. We do our best to keep our extended stay rates affordable. We hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

It is always nice to save some $$ when traveling with your family, we chose Value Place, we have stayed here before and had no issues. This time is has been people tab dancing on the floor all night long, house keeping yelling down the halls in the morning and attitude from Bridgett, the Asst. Mng. & her robots. I call people like Bridget a wanna-be, when the manager is gone, Bridgett is an acting wanna-be and does not know how to use her power for good, she just knows how to have attitude and swing a sword. I had asked her to move my daughter to another room because of all the noise in the middle of the night on the floor above her. They told me they had no rooms. I informed her I had paid for 3 rooms and we were only using 2, could they re-clean the 3 room and my daughter could move into it, as my son had stayed 2 nights & it was now vacant. She told me it would be a $25 cleaning fee. I asked her why as I am giving my room back to be available to use since they have no rooms. She informed me that this hotel is cheap because they have thin walls and floors and if I didn't like it I could move on and leave. I asked her if she was getting attitude and why, she said she was and I could checkout anytime. As I walked away, the other house keeping women there with her, made smirks, laughs & repeated our conversation as I walked away. Pure class on their part. I know you would say, you get what you pay for & you are right.
As far as clean rooms, there ok, the beds are not comfortable & the kitchens have no pans, cups or silverware. Save yourself the frustration and skip this place of no value. I have contacted corporate and am awaiting Mark Knapp the regional manger to contact me. I tell you this, because once this gets posted it is funny how hotels come back with I am sorry and hope to see you again, but when you are there and they could have made it right they don't. It is a dog and pony show.

• Stayed: December 2012
9  Thank b2bcome

We are sorry to hear you did not have an enjoyable experience during your stay, but hope you will give us another try.