Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Saturday morning watercolor class

My friends and I enjoyed a watercolor class with Janice who taught us all the basics of watercolor... read more

Reviewed November 22, 2020
amykA6952SV
Rock Hill, SC, United States
A fun and rewarding class

My wife and I had a class with Pam yesterday. It was amazing. She is well experienced in the... read more

Reviewed October 17, 2020

from $67.57
from $68.09
from $97.00
More Info
All reviews silk scarf beautiful silk fun activity art class great instructor great fun marbling pam granger teacher classes techniques watercolor brain knowledge workshop session
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2019

Pam is a great instructor and makes you feel like you can master paper marbling like a pro. I'm so glad I found this class and will return for more classes.
Thanks Pam

Date of experience: December 2019
PamG1411, Owner at Majik-Studios, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

Aww, thanks, Sally, for your kind words! Of course, anyone can accomplish anything they set their minds to anad you did a beautiful job. I'll look forward to having you in an intermediate class!!

My best,
Pam

Reviewed December 20, 2019 via mobile

I ended up having 1 on 1 instruction with Pam as we played with paint to help me eventually create marbled silk scarves. I had a blast chatting with Pam as she patiently taught me the history of marbling and various techniques. I had an idea for an intricate design. Pam ensured I had my design on paper first, no cutting corners, before we committed the design to silk. It's a calming atmosphere for even the most perfectionistic art-phobic overachievers like myself. My scarves are stunning and I even got to take home the practice marbled papers! I would highly recommend Pam and Majik Studios 207 for her marbling or other classes. You won't regret it. Truly a highlight on my trip to Asheville. You can even purchase your own home marbling kit, if you desire.

Date of experience: December 2019
PamG1411, Owner at Majik-Studios, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2019

Elyse,
You were equally delightful and I enjoyed a memorable time with you before starting my vacation!! Thank you for sharing your information about your home town with me. I made my trip more special!!

Happy New Year!!

Pam

Reviewed November 20, 2019

This is a 2 hour experience learning to marble paper and then a silk scarf. Pam is an awesome teacher and i was able to make some beautiful things to take home.

Date of experience: November 2019
PamG1411, Owner at Majik-Studios, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2019

Nancy, it was sooo much fun to have you in the studio and watch you grow!! I'm glad you were able to make some gifts ahead of the holiday season. Looking forward to you coming back with your girlfriends and daughter! Pam

Reviewed November 12, 2019

Pam is a terrific instructor. She was well organized and prepared with all the necessary supplies. The studio was lovely, easy to find and appropriately equipped. In just two hours I learned numerous marbling techniques and finished lots of paper in a rainbow of colors that I was able to choose from. I also got to marble a beautiful silk scarf and was super happy with the results and all I was able to take home. I would do this again and recommend it to others. A fun activity for locals and visitors alike.

Date of experience: November 2019
2  Thank kimber k

Thanks for coming, Kimber!! You were loads of fun and I saw the creative juices flowing.

Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

Julie is an excellent teacher. She is very knowledgeable about the subject matter, sensitive toward students’ needs, and able to instruct teens in a positive and engaging way. My daughter is learning a lot and very happy with her progress.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank 994connyh

Thank you for coming to Majik Studios! It is delightful to watch your teen grow through Julie's instruction. We appreciate you!