“Wonderful dinner”
Review of Cucina 24

Cucina 24
Reserve with OpenTable
Cucina 24 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 823 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Otis Street
Description: Chef & owner Brian Canipelli opened Cucina 24 in 2008 on Wall Street in the center of downtown Asheville, NC. Our kitchen is focused on melding the traditions and philosophies of Italian cookery with ingredients found in the mountains of the American South. We work closely with a number of area farms and our menus reflect produce that they bring to us.
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We ate here on the recommendation of the owner of the Inn we were staying at. The freshness of the food was beyond compare. The menu was creative and the food scrumptious. I started with the arugula salad and for dinner I had the bacon, greens and cheese pizza (it had a better name on the menu). My husband had the buffalo mozzarella with chili sauce for a starter and the Hanger steak for dinner. Both meals were fantastic! I highly recommend this Northern Italian-style restaurant.

1  Thank Sunny429

Reviewed October 1, 2013

On my recent trip to Asheville,NC, on September 25, 2013, I discovered a gem of a restaurant. Upon arrival at the restaurant, the service was fast and courteous. The waiter was very professional, yet warm and kind. The romantic atmosphere included various oil paintings and a scenic view of downtown Asheville. My entree, Grouper with greens, was delicious. Without a doubt, it was the best filet of Grouper I have ever had. Finally, my desert, gallato with an oatmeal raisin cookie, was excellent. I recommend this restaurant to anyone who visits the Asheville, NC area.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Chef Canipelli is a bright and talented graduate from Johnson and Wales who makes magic happen with fresh, local ingredients. The staff is highly trained and the atmosphere is sexy.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Understand cooking with what is available, but not overly impressed wit the dishes that came out. Italian is Italian. If you're doing otherwise all it something else.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Booked on chance of finding good Italian Restaurant. Not sure if advertising as an Italian Restaurant fully met the menu choice, but the menu choice was way above expectation and the results of our chosen dishes was exquisite.

As am currently on vacation from Scotland, it was a restaurant that both my wife and I have said would be a regular haunt had we lived here.

Keep up the good standards we enjoyed as well as the lovely flavours associated with the dishes served.

2  Thank Irene M