“YUM.”
Review of Cucina 24

Cucina 24
Reserve with OpenTable
Cucina 24 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 804 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Otis Street
Description: Chef & owner Brian Canipelli opened Cucina 24 in 2008 on Wall Street in the center of downtown Asheville, NC. Our kitchen is focused on melding the traditions and philosophies of Italian cookery with ingredients found in the mountains of the American South. We work closely with a number of area farms and our menus reflect produce that they bring to us.
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We visited this restaurant on the recommendation of a friend and couldn't have been any more pleased. We started with fresh oysters (that were really fresh) and a fabulous glass of champagne, followed by a gorgeous house made burrata salad (creme filled mozzarella) topped with root veggies and pumpernickel crumbs. I then had the scallops with pears and my fiance went with the house made pasta with local sausage. Finished with a perfect espresso. We will be back!!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We loved every moment of this evening. The food was superb. The service was attentive but never intrusive. The lighting was soft and the music appropriate. We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Have eaten here 4 times this year, 3x this last trip. Had excellent food and service each time. Be sure to try the Castelvetrano olives appetizer, there are great. We had the scallops specials twice (different dishes each) and they were perfectly prepared and paired with sides. For lighter bites, there have a real wood fired pizza oven and make tasty unique small pizzas. The wine selection is good, with very good Fiano (Italian white) wines that we now look for elsewhere.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Dined here for New Year's Eve. Food was excellent. Service was attentive but not intrusive. Liked the open kitchen atmosphere. Highly recommended.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

It was my daughters idea to go to Cucina 24 and it was a great choice. Being from Italian American decent, I have had all kinds of Italian food and styles... Cucina 24 proved you can teach this old dog new tricks... I had the Veal Meat Ball and it was awesome. Also shared a Mushroom pizza with my wife. The kids loved their meals as well, which were all unique (I had to taste them all)... Had the almond cake as my (complementary) dessert... Hope I get back to Asheville, would love to go again.