“Wonderful Stay”

Pinecrest Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 39 Asheville B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 10, 2014

The accommodations were quaint and clean which is exactly what we were looking for. Food and beverages were all delicious. The inn keepers, for our stay were a woman and her daughter, were incredibly nice and very knowledgeable. Would love to return here for a stay in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 8, 2014

My husband & I had heard of Asheville,N.C. and it's amenities. I looked up B&B's and randomly picked PineCrest for our stay after chatting w/Janna. She seemed genuinely warm & inviting as well as eager to answer any and all of my questions. I told her it was a Birthday/Thanksgiving celebration and she assured me that she would assist w/dinner reservations for turkey day.
We arrived by car & had ample parking. Weather was rainy but we were provided w/umbrellas and trolley passes by Janna so our plans to shop & explore went uninterrupted
Our room -The Thomas Wolfe Suite- was spacious,charming,immaculate, comfortable and a pleasure to sleep in or refresh after a day of touring the Biltmore Estate and Village.
The breakfasts were incomparable to other B&Bs we've stayed at and we often skipped lunch.
Also, the fresh home baked treats left daily were a most welcome treat after touring.
We enjoyed meeting other guests while dining at the large and beautifully appointed dining room table. It felt like a ' Home away from Home' at a time when we were far from our own family.
We highly recommend it to others and Hope to return when flowers are in bloom so we can enjoy the wonderful yard and outside decks. Chris & Monty Mackey Chicago, Illinoisn

Room Tip: I felt that any room in the large house would have been a Great choice. All were beautifully decorat...
1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My wife and I visited Asheville as a last minute addition to our itinerary and we are certainly glad we did venture there.

We stayed two nights at Pinecrest in the Cowley Room. The welcome we received from Janna at Pinecrest was wonderful and was a taste of real America.

The house is beautifully decorated both upstairs and down and you are made to feel right at home. Additionally the breakfast was first class and the cakes that are left out for guests to sample are divine!

Pincecrest is located in a really nice (and quiet) neighbourhood and was only a 15-20 min walk into the downtown district. The gardens that surround the home are also spectacular. My wife loved watching the birds and squirrels from the window in our room.

Asheville turned out to be one of the highlights of our trip and we would thoroughly recommend Pinecrest to anyone visiting Asheville.

2  Thank jarkkonieminen
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We came to ashville for my birthday weekend get away and it was such a great experience staying at pinecrest. We stayed in the Thomas Wolfe room. There were flowers and chocolates in the room for my birthday which was a nice touch. The bed was comfy with nice sheets and fluffy pillows. The private bath was spacious and spotless. We really enjoyed breakfast! I eat gluten free and everyone was extremely accommodating with my dietary needs. I had gluten free French toast, delicious pumpkin muffins, and brownies. The owners are some of the nicest people you will ever meet! I felt so welcome. They even took care of our dinner reservations for us! Btw, you must eat at limones while you are there! We also saw the biltmore all decorated for Christmas which was incredible! We enjoyed our trip so much that we are seriously considering going back in the spring to see the biltmore gardens and we will definitely stay at pinecrest again!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jenn M
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Coming down to stay with family for the Christmas holiday, this bed and breakfast perfectly suited our needs and more. The inn was so conveniently placed in Asheville, so we were able to get everywhere we wanted to explore in Asheville within fifteen minutes! Got chances to go to the Biltmore, lunch at the Grove Park Inn, villages at the Biltmore, and more! The service at the inn was spectacular, very friendly and it feels like home. The breakfast was wonderful. Could not ask for better service or warm, lovely location.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We headed to Asheville for our Babymoon and our first Bed & Breakfast experience. The staff at Pinecrest were extremely hospitable and kind. By the end of our four night stay, it felt like we were leaving a visit with our family. The room was fantastic. Pinecrest was surprising close to town. We can't wait to visit again!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

My fiancée and I stayed for two nights and were so pleased. The innkeepers went out of their way to accommodate my very challenging dietary requests, and yet breakfast was delicious both mornings. The bed was super comfortable. We have stayed in many bed and breakfasts, and this was one of the best. It was also impeccably clean!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple