“An invigorating experience!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Inner Chill Cryotherapy Wellness Center
Reviewed November 5, 2016

I was unsure and quite nervous about the experience beforehand. It was amazing. Completely safe, supported, with staff present and available for the whole session. While I can't explain the specific ongoing effects, it left me feeling equally calm in mind and invigorated in body. The areas of my body that had slight mobility issues were the first to respond to the cold, and yet felt more alive afterwards.

Reviewed November 5, 2016

I am an avid distance runner and I recently returned from a half marathon race and decided to give it a try to help my aching calf muscle. Worked awesome. Next, I decided to give it a test and start my weight training back again after 6 months off. Did an hour long body pump class where we did dead lifts and squats FOREVER and went straight over to Inner Chill and did the chamber after the class ended. We all know full well than any weight training after a break is going to be rough on day 2 and 3 BUT guess what?????? I was totally fine!! Like really totally great!!! This treatment is my new best friend and would recommend it to anyone needing some pain relief.

Reviewed November 3, 2016

I had my first cryotherapy session today and I will be back for more! I was not in pain, just curious, and I could see how this can heal any pain in the body. The space is incredibly clean and beautiful and the tank is amazingly futuristic looking. Craig gave me a thorough intro and I felt comfortable every step of the way. After getting over a bit of apprehension I eased into the experience and let myself fully feel the cold. It was only about 30 seconds of slight discomfort, and then..... whamm!! endorphins kicked in, I felt super energized, euphoric, an elevated and happy/giddy mood. I am excited to do it again! Being a massage therapist I will recommend my clients who are in acute pain to receive cryotherapy. Thanks Craig for bringing Cryotherapy to ASheville!