“Awesome experience!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Inner Chill Cryotherapy Wellness Center
Reviewed November 3, 2016

I had my first cryotherapy session today and I will be back for more! I was not in pain, just curious, and I could see how this can heal any pain in the body. The space is incredibly clean and beautiful and the tank is amazingly futuristic looking. Craig gave me a thorough intro and I felt comfortable every step of the way. After getting over a bit of apprehension I eased into the experience and let myself fully feel the cold. It was only about 30 seconds of slight discomfort, and then..... whamm!! endorphins kicked in, I felt super energized, euphoric, an elevated and happy/giddy mood. I am excited to do it again! Being a massage therapist I will recommend my clients who are in acute pain to receive cryotherapy. Thanks Craig for bringing Cryotherapy to ASheville!