Quality Inn Asheville Downtown Tunnel Road
Country Inn
$88
Country Inn
$144
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$79
$139
$127
Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$117
Sleep Inn West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$76
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$173
$145
  • Restaurant
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$119
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$224
  • Pool
1,206 results
All reviewsroom was cleansausage biscuitsbudget hotelwaffle makertunnel roadcontinental breakfastdesk clerkplace to sleepstay there againsmoking roomfridge and microwavethe breakfast areanon smokingstayed two nightsnice stayone night stayfirst floor

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
S8AVL, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Asheville Downtown Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We stayed there one night on our way to Myrtle Beach. We got a great price for a Saturday night, so we gave it a try. The front desk was courteous, rooms were clean and the breakfast was good. Beds were also very comfortable. My only issue, and why we wouldn't stay here again probably, is that the rooms are pretty small and it was cramped for myself, husband and our 2 younger children.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Jennyr76

Hello valued guest!

Thanks for giving Super8 in Asheville a try on yor travels thru the area. I am so glad you found us to be a clean property with polite staff and a good breakfast. I do understand how one room can get a bit crowded for a family of four though! Take care!

Reviewed June 14, 2014

We read the online reviews and decided to give this Super 8 a try. We knew we had to work in some budget hotels into our 2 week itinerary to keep costs down. We have never stayed in a Super 8 before. We were pleasantly surprised. The hotel appears to have been given a freshening up recently.
The room doors open to the outside and with a first floor room unpacking the car was a breeze. The room was clean. I expected a nasty polyester bedspread but the bedding was on par with a nicer hotel. There was a microwave and mini fridge in the room.
The best feature was the door separating the sink area from the sleeping area. In addition, the toilet and tub are separated by another door from the sink area. My husband is an early riser while my son and I like to sleep longer. My husband was able to get up and get ready without disturbing us! The mattress was very comfortable and the curtains blocked out all exterior light. We had 2 good nights sleep. The breakfast is suitable. Coffee was good. Convenient to Biltmore and downtown Asheville.

Room Tip: First floor back of hotel. Quiet. Easy to unload car.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank Paige N

Hi!
We love to surprise folks with our newly renovated and refurbished motel. It is great to hear we exceeded your expectations in regards to cleanliness, linens and furnishings. I am so happy the additional doors helped lessen your being disturbed by your early risers. Getting a good nights sleep is obviously the goal and I am glad we got you there! As you noted, we offer a small adequate breakfast and are located in a very convenient area! Please stay with us again!

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Stayed here 2 nights.
It is a good motel, clean, nice spacious rooms, good comfortable bed, everything one needs.
I had the very quiet back side, facing the mountain/forest. Otherwise,I don't have too much to say. Very reasonable hotel in very reasonable price.
I chose this hotel mainly because of it's location and vicinity to the park. Thinking back I would rather stay at the center of Asheville.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Giovanni17

Hello and thank you!

We appreciate the nice comments about our property. I am so glad you felt you got everything you needed for a decent price. Thank you for noting the clean and spacious rooms and comfy beds.The location is very convenient for anything you want to do in Asheville, NC.Please stay with us again !