“All the comforts of home!”

Grand Bohemian Hotel Asheville, Autograph Collection
Ranked #12 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Salem, Oregon
“All the comforts of home!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Grand Bohemian. I have never been to such a unique hotel like this one before. Sat next to the huge fireplace in the lobby and had some hot cocoa. The room was to die for! Super comfy bed and flat screen tv! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (378)
Simpsonville, South Carolina
Reviewed November 26, 2013

My wife and I were in town to visit the Biltmore Estate...Saturday night a candlelight tour, then an audio tour the following Sunday. Biltmore was fabulous. The Grand Bohemian is in a great location. We walked Biltmore Village and visited the many shops on Saturday and the entrance to the Biltmore Estate is right across the street. This is the second time we have stayed at The Grand...we were treated to outstanding service, spacious room, a marvelous experience, delicious food - my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Our first stay was wonderful…this stay was even better. We were treated royally and look forward to a return visit. I encourage you to try it.
- Bob

Room Tip: Christmas at Biltmore is wonderful.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Florida
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We stayed two nights for my son’s wedding in Ashville. The motel is nice, however, for the price it is over rated. The one thinking that really got to me is the 15 dollars a night parking. Ok, so you figured you would expect that from a place like this. They parked your car a crossed the street in the Sunbank “public” parking lot. Why did I have to pay the 15 dollar fee when it is open to the general public. I would skip the Grand Bohemian next time and stay someplace else.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank ladybug59
JohnLuckett, General Manager at Grand Bohemian Hotel Asheville, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Again, please accept my apology for any misunderstanding about our valet parking charge. I’m happy that we were able to discuss the valet parking fee on the phone and very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Grand Bohemian Hotel on your next visit to Asheville.
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We wanted to get away for a special weekend before I deployed back to the Middle East and that is just what we experienced. Everyone we had contact with from check-in staff, the restaurant staff, bell service, and valets did everything possible to make this weekend perfect. The room was great and provided every amenity we wanted to include a large soaking tub for two. This was our first trip to Asheville and as a Marriott Platinum Elite member I am proud to have the Grand Bohemian as a part of Marriott. We can't wait for our next visit!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KAB96
south carolina
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My wife and I go to Asheville several times a year to visit The Biltmore Estate. We have stayed at many of the hotels in town and wanted something a little different for a change.The Grand Bohemian met that challenge for us. Very comfortable,and clean rooms. I normally stay away from hotel restaurants, but do yourself a favor and have dinner at the Red Stag in house.We have since gone back to the restaurant for a 2nd meal and it is excellent! Very good wine list as well.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed November 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My husband and I had a fantastic experience at the Grand Bohemian celebrating our first anniversary. The hotel staff were wonderful and even sent up a complimentary bottle of champaign. We loved everything about the hotel - the staff, the service, the decor - I have never stayed in a hotel with a more luxurious bathtub. The hotel is conveniently located to The Bilmore and Biltmore Village and the concierge gave us recommendations for restaurants within walking distance for lunch. We had a great experience and will stay here again!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Buford, GA
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time at a Grand Bohemian and we weren't disappointed. The lobby is smaller than most but beautifully decorated with a large fireplace in the center. It was a nice place to sit and visit. The rooms were just as nice and clean. The staff was friendly and went out if their way to be helpful. There was some street noise but that has to be expected in the village across from the estate. The only complaint, if you can call it that, is the restaurant food was just OK, not great. We had breakfast in the restaurant and decided to skip dinner based on breakfast. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would stay again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo