“Nice Place for Mexican Food”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Clermont, Florida
“Nice Place for Mexican Food”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Located in Biltmore Village and nice atmosphere. Service was great and food selection good. The server was very helpful with dinner choices and there was a nice selection of wines, too.

Visited April 2012

Asheville, North Carolina
“Disappointing for a Moe's”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I love Moe's "Close Talker" salad and have eaten it for years at Moe's throughout the SE, as I used to travel. Here at home, usually go to the location on Airport Rd which is excellent and consistent. Stopped at this Moe's in Biltmore Village and was very disappointed. Tofu was diced in tiny bits and overcooked- was chewy/hard- yuck! Server preparing the toppings (male) was sweating profusely and this was rather gross. He put a tiny bit of cheese on the salad and I had to ask for pico de gallo-again a teeny tiny portion- what is the problem here? When I got to the register the salad costs a little more than at the Airport Rd location and much smaller portions than I have ever received at any Moe's.
There are lots of places to eat in Asheville that are fabulous. Next time I will go to Mamacita's or one of the many great restaurants in Asheville for a quick lunch and skip this Moe's. This location in my opinion does not do Moe's justice.
Also the new drink machine that offers a zillion choices is not a good choice- have to wait forever while everyone decides what they want and all I wanted was water- how about a water pitcher?

• Visited April 2012
Hendersonville
“A mexican chain.”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

nothing special, great place for a quick lunch but there are much better Mexican places...IE...Papas and Beer

Visited February 2012
asheville
“Ripped off”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

The trash cans were overfilled, the tables dirty, and I paid for sodas for all. However, they were out of more than half of the advertised "100 +" choices. People were waiting in line, and I waited for soda the whole time I was there. The manager said he would get someone to refill them ASAP, but four people were standing at the cash register, and the machine was still empty after I left. I won't be back. Who wants to pay for something they can't get? Not me!

• Visited April 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Yuck! Overpriced and gross!”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

I visited this restaurant with a friend. Right away, I noticed that the prices were considerably higher than those on the website. I also did not like the look of the food but because my friend wanted to eat there, I didn't complain.

They have a variety of items that you can "choose" to have put on your burrito. I say "choose" in quotations because only some of the items are included. Many others include an extra charge to their already overpriced burritos. If you want cheese, its an extra dollar for a TINY little container.

The food was cold and not very tasty at all. I ate about half of it and felt sick afterward. I can say with certainty that I probably won't ever eat at a Moe's again.

• Visited March 2012