TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Too Much Fun!

What a great way to spend an afternoon in Asheville! We litterally could not stop laughing!!! we... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
vabeachygal
virginia beach
Great fun way to see Ashville

We did the 1PM daytime tour...was super funny entertainment and interesting as well. Great way to... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Suzfruz

Recommended experiences in and around Asheville
from $37.00
from $19.99
from $69.50
from $28.00
4,260 results
All reviews comedy tour purple bus city tour la zoom ghoulish gary laughed so hard a hoot beer tour great fun minute tour visiting asheville asheville history great tour a lot of fun these guys highly recommend this tour kazoo
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I Ioved the LaZoom Comedy tour. Everyone was great-Oliver the tour guide, Kelly the greeter and characters and Myra the driver. It was hilarious and we saw and learned a lot.

Review of: City Comedy Tour

I went to Asheville with my (adult) family members and we had a great time on the tour. It was hilarious! I only wish they had told us not to open a beer prior to getting on the bus because we couldn't take them from the room to the bus and had to chug/throw them away. By the time we went to the bathroom at Green Man Brewery there wasn't enough time to grab a beer or souvenir so we would have had to return. It was a quick trip around the city and provided some very interesting facts that I otherwise wouldn't have learned. We laughed the whole time and thoroughly enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend doing this!

Review of: City Comedy Tour

Best hour and a half of my life. This is a must do! These women are funny, polite, inappropriate, and awesome beyond imagine.

Review of: Band and Beer

A friend recommended LaZoom tours to me. The Band and Beer tour @ 5:45 was great! We showed up early, you get to pick your seat in the order you check in. The Gorilla room/waiting area was fun too for photos and a local brew while we waited to board the bus. Sing along with the band, Stevie Wonder, Aretha Franklin songs and then 3 breweries: Highland, Hillman & The Wedge. Food trucks were available at all 3 breweries, we hit the Gourmet Grilled Cheese truck at The Wedge, yum!!! would love to maybe check out the Comedy tour another time. Scott, Andy and the band was great! We'd do it again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile
Review of: City Comedy Tour

Great fun..was toured by Merrimon LaRoad! My second comedy tour.. I would go again. I live here in Asheville but find it fun, informative and a wonderful way to entertain visiting friends and family.