Open today: 1:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing!

I had a great time. You will love it from beginning to end. I will definitely come back and bring... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Eliane B
via mobile
Great family tour!

Great comedy tour that was perfect for kids and adults. I laughed as much as my five year old did... read more

Reviewed yesterday
smartin445
Asheville, North Carolina

Recommended experiences in and around Asheville
from $19.99
from $65.00
from $37.00
from $127.00
3,509 results
All reviews comedy tour purple bus augusta wind city tour la zoom ghoulish gary laughed so hard a hoot high energy beer tour great fun minute tour visiting asheville asheville history great tour a lot of fun highly recommend this tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

We had a great time. These guys know how to being it. We will be back! I will recommended till I die. :)

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We drove 9 hours from Florida for this and it was totally worth it. We had so much fun. I laughed until it almost hurt. It was worth the trip and I hope that we get to see these folks again. They care about what they do and it shows. They went above and beyond to help us from the minute we arrived. Thank you for a great night!

lazoom, Manager at LaZoom, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Ya'll are the best! Thanks for checking us out and writing a review!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing time spent after a escape room he had finished earlier that day!! It was so much fun!! I laughed so hard my stomach was starting to hurt! Friends and I we’ll definitely go for another ride once we come back to Asheville!! 10/10 wont disappoint!

lazoom, Manager at LaZoom, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Whew! Glad you make it out of the escape room in time for the tour! Thanks for coming and writing a review!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Until it is done, you will have fun. Clever without being very sophisticated and high energy all the way. Would have enjoyed a bit more facts. Cookie Carter, Kelly and Tommy are a great team.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was a great way to spend a couple of hours. Fun staff. I learned a lot about Ashevilles history while laughing. The best part was the looks and laughs from people on the street as we went by.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was a fun way to see the city. Silly antics took place along the route and we still got some historic info as well. You must make reservations. There is no a/c in the building nor in the bus. Consider that when attending if heat is a factor for you as it is for me.

Date of experience: May 2019