“"Terrible Experience" would be an understatement.”
Review of LaZoom

LaZoom
Ranked #3 of 46 Food & Drink in Asheville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Asheville is widely known as a unique little city where the mountains mingle with the weird. There’s no place quite like it, and there’s never been anything like the award-winning LaZoom Tours! The unforgettable LaZoom experience is, from start to finish, uniquely fun and immersive. Any of our four experiences are a hit with visitors and locals alike! Our City Comedy, Haunted Comedy, Band and Beer, and Kids' Comedy adventures are by far the best, most entertaining way to see and get to know Asheville. Explore the city with LaZoom’s wild guides to discover Asheville’s living, beating heart and quirky sense of humor! LaZoom is beloved by locals and visitors alike. Get on the bus for the ride of your life! Hop on our website at lazoomtours.com for video and accurate tour times.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Just got off the bus, mad enough that I'm posting a review immediately. First off, the leg room was nonexistent and it was impossible to get comfortable on the hard wooden seats. The tour was also rated "PG" but was much more vulgar than that. There was more talk about beer and dirty jokes than there was actually history. My family and I took a 4:00pm tour but yet it was filled with unruly, drunk people. One of these drunkards even knowingly took the seat of my 92-year-old grandmother after the break halfway through the tour. People were bringing on, not just a single drink to the bus, but entire six-packs of alcohol. My family and I showed up early in order to get good seats, but yet we had to finish out the remainder of the tour in the back of the bus due to drunk LOCALS who took our seats. My family and I were looking for an entertaining and informative tour in which we could become better acquainted with the beautiful Asheville. We were hopeful and looked forward to this tour after hearing positive reviews from others, however, I would never recommend this tour to a single soul. It is NOT for families and be warned that the staff will do nothing to restrain unruly, drunk passengers on the bus--you're on your own!

2  Thank camruss314
Write a ReviewReviews (3,557)
All reviews
in 57 reviews
"these guys"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

This bus tour is great! You get to learn some knowledge about the area while laughing the whole time! You should definitely do this tour if you are in Asheville!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Lazoom Haunted Comedy Bus Tour is a MUST SEE!!! We laughed so much and also got a great tour of Asheville! Thomas Wolfe was our guide...he was hilarious! One thing I would suggest is that you should sit on the left side of the bus. Most of the characters outside and the places that they were talking about was on the left side. We had a great time!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We did the Haunted Comedy Tour. Our tour guide, Thomas "Wolf"man, was wonderful. I highly recommend this tour. We all wish we could've done it twice!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I went on this tour for a second time yesterday. The tour guide makes the biggest difference. Sadly, the first tour guide, Lester Oteen is no longer working for Lazoom.

Our tour guide yesterday was Augusta Wind. She spent so much time dancing that she was out of breath when she tried to conduct the actual tour. She beleaguered points that no none really cared about. After she finally made her point, she would yell "so what?" We were all thinking the same thing.

Our first tour guide proved that LaZoom can be both funny and informative, the second one wasted our time.