“Incredible Fun”

LaZoom
Ranked #1 of 34 Food & Drink in Asheville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Asheville is widely known as a unique little city where the mountains mingle with the weird. There’s no place quite like it, and there’s never been anything like the award-winning LaZoom Tours! The unforgettable LaZoom experience is, from start to finish, uniquely fun and immersive. Any of our four experiences are a hit with visitors and locals alike! Our City Comedy, adult-only Haunted Comedy, Kids' Comedy and Band and Beer Rides are by far the best, most entertaining way to see and get to know Asheville. Explore the city with LaZoom’s wild guides to discover Asheville’s living, beating heart and quirky sense of humor! LaZoom is beloved by locals and visitors alike. Get on the bus for the ride of your life! Hop on our website at lazoomtours.com for video and accurate tour times.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I've been on this tour twice and enjoyed it both times. Historical sites are pointed out with great humour, and you'll like having your beverage while listening laughing and waving to Ashevillians. They'll wave back because chances are they
've been on the bus too!!! The is one stop for a bathroom break or to get yourself another beverage. Enjoy!!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

This is a great way to start an evening in downtown Asheville for both tourists and locals alike. Our tour guide Augusta Wind was funny and engaging while telling us a few things we never new about Asheville! I would highly recommend this tour...and don't forget to pick up a local microbrew before you board!

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Certainly worth every penny! I will do it again and again. Our guide Ms. Wind was the best!! Sister Bad Habit was hysterical! Can't say enough great things about it.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is truly a must see if you are in Asheville, North Carolina. I was in the area from NYC for work and wanted to get out with a few of my coworkers so we decided to jump on the Lazoom Haunted Tour. This was the best time we had all week in Asheville and we had a lot of fun doing a lot of other things. The guides were hilarious and very engaging. Truly a must see!!!!!

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

The comedy angle to this tour helped us remember the city facts they told us. We especially liked when the guide told us what she really thought of some restaurants and the inside scoop about the type of people who live in Asheville. I feel like I remember a lot more than I usually would with a typical city tour. A big plus for me was that I could clearly hear and understand every word the guide said; sometimes on city tours you get guides who don't enunciate well or are muffled in the microphone. Did not have any problems like that on this tour. Another note: make reservations, they tend to sell out.