“OUTSTANDING!”

LaZoom
Ranked #3 of 37 Food & Drink in Asheville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Asheville is widely known as a unique little city where the mountains mingle with the weird. There’s no place quite like it, and there’s never been anything like the award-winning LaZoom Tours! The unforgettable LaZoom experience is, from start to finish, uniquely fun and immersive. Any of our four experiences are a hit with visitors and locals alike! Our City Comedy, Haunted Comedy, Band and Beer, and Kids' Comedy adventures are by far the best, most entertaining way to see and get to know Asheville. Explore the city with LaZoom’s wild guides to discover Asheville’s living, beating heart and quirky sense of humor! LaZoom is beloved by locals and visitors alike. Get on the bus for the ride of your life! Hop on our website at lazoomtours.com for video and accurate tour times.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We booked twenty seats on the 5 p.m. bus on a Saturday as part of my husband's birthday celebration. It was hands down the best part of the birthday weekend. Augusta Wind is hilarious, and I am always so impressed with her improvisation and quick wit. I've taken the tour several times, and I gladly recommend LaZoom to anyone visiting the area who wants an irreverent adventure into what makes Asheville so wonderful. Yes, LaZoom is just one of the reasons why living in Asheville is so much fun. It embodies the fun, creative spirit of the town.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,917)
All reviews
in 83 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 53 reviews

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We took out of town guests and everyone just loved it. LOTS of laughs and fun. Augusta Wind was amazingly funny. Just do it - it's a great way to spend an hour and half in Asheville.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

My face still hurts from laughing at the wonderful Au-gusta Wind on the Lazoom Tour Sat. afternoon. My husband feared a "cheese" factor but had every bit as good of time as I. Augusta was hysterical - she picked on various folks throughout the tour. We learned a few fun facts about Asheville, but mostly laughed. It's a great tour and a must do. We want to now enjoy the Ghost Tour at night!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

This would not have been something I would normally do, but some friends did this tour a few months back and said it was not to be missed. I'm so glad I took their advice. The tour was not only informative but was absolutely hilarious. I had so much fun, I'll definitely do this again on my next trip to Asheville. My only complaint is that I didn't want it to end---the tour lasted about 90 minutes. Be sure to visit the craft brewery "Wicked Weed" across the street from where the bus departs. Grab a growler and take it on the bus with you. You will need to make a reservation as seating is limited. I went on a Monday evening and the bus was nearly full.