“From Folly Beach with Love”
Review of LaZoom

LaZoom
Ranked #1 of 32 Food & Drink in Asheville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The unforgettable LaZoom Tour experience, from start to finish, is uniquely fun and immersive. Our City Comedy Tours blend fast paced facts, original comedy and sharp improv. Each tour is an exciting and educational interaction between tour guides on and off the bus, the audience, and people on the street. LaZoom Comedy Tours are, by far, the best, most entertaining way to see and get to know Asheville, whether you’re a visitor or a local! Check out our Haunted Comedy Tour and Band and Beer Tour as well!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Folly Beach, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“From Folly Beach with Love”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This review is long overdue. We visit Asheville from Folly Beach, SC as often as possible- we love the feel, probably because it reminds us of Folly. I've noticed that lots of folks from Asheville also visit Folly, maybe for the same reason. Last October of 2012, we jumped on a evening Halloween Big Purple Bus tour. In possession of a big microbrew beer from the Thirsty Monk, we boarded the bus and had a seat. Then, out of nowhere, our guide "Thomas Warewolfe", appeared and took the mic. After that, from the time the bus began to roll until the tour ended an hour later, I laughed. I laughed so hard, I cried. Along the route, Asheville pedestrians everywhere cheered as we passed- they love this bus! As a tour boat company owner and operator, I payed attention. What I witnessed was an extremely smooth and professional operation, down to the last detail. I really can't say enough great stuff about LaZoom- absolutey, hands down, recommend.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank tidelinetours

Columbus
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Augusta Wind is a gust of fun!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We went on the purple bus tour this week while visiting Asheville, and it was the highlight of our visit! Augusta Wind could easily do stand-up in any comedy club or stage in the country. I could see her now on Jimmy Fallon doing her gig. Sister Sauerkraut was funny as ever, but I really missed her riding her bike by the bus and squirting us with her squirt gun.
It's a not-to-be missed attraction when you're taking in the crazy goings on in Asheville!

Marietta, GA
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“What a blast”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I took my son and his wife on their first trip on Lazoom. Augusta wind was a blast. She could headline any comedy act. You have to do this but book early

Seymour, Tennessee, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Hilarious way to learn about Asheville.”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We had a great time and laughed until our cheeks hurt. Learned a little history about Asheville with a comical twist. This is a definite must for anyone visiting the area.

Asheville, North Carolina, United States
“Best Birthday Ever!!!!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Being an Asheville resident for 16 years I kick myself for not doing this tour before now. What an amazingly fun time. We laughed the entire trip and learned some very interesting things all while traveling through some of the most beautiful areas of Asheville. Augusta Wind was so funny and I was extremely impressed with the effort put into this show. I will definitely be doing this tour again and highly recommending it to everyone I know!