“Forget it”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed April 16, 2010

This place is very near my home, so I really wanted it to be good. Now mind you, after 30 years in California I know Asian food pretty well. This was the commercial "made for tourists", out of a bottle, variety of Asian. I ordered a Thai dish (red curry) which was the worst rendition of it I've every had as well as about the most expensive. So, find another Thai place in Asheville.

Reviewed September 6, 2009

This little hole in the wall, is the best Thai food you can get in town. Portions are huge and its just good (and as authentic Thai food you will find around here). I eat here regularly and am always satisfied.

1  Thank Carcinigin