“Amazing Food! Great Service!”
Review of Havana Restaurant - CLOSED

Havana Restaurant
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Asheville
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The last time I ate at Havana's,the food was great,but the service was not so great.That was last year. I thought I would try it out again because I had to have one of their amazing cuban sandwiches. Well, since last year, new owners have taken over. The inside has changed a lot, for the better! The new servers are great too,and the food is still amazing! Since I live in Asheville, I plan on becoming a regular at Havana's! I must say the cuban coffee is the best I've ever had.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stopped by to get a carry out lunch. Cuban sandwich with plantains delicious. Mexican coca cola with sugar rather than hi fructose corn syrup good.
Wait staff friendly with quick service. Nice corner location in downtown Asheville with many windows.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

They serve Cuban cuisine with a Mexican twist. There is no Cuban flavor in the food. The price is reasonable and the service excellent.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Liked: MoJitos!! Cuban sandwich!! French Broad Wee Heavy!!
Disliked: Leaving!!
Enjoyed the cheese curds, the $5 tacos, the empanada too.

1  Thank drrahnSC
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband and I went to Havana's before and after the new owners. The restaurant has come a long way and there seems to be new servers as well. We love the empanadas, plantains, pulled pork, and are excited that the kitchen is now getting produce from the WNC Farmer's Market. Great to see two new pool tables and a new bar, along with craft beers on a new tap system. Rumors are of a total makeover inside and this place needs it! We will be visiting again soon.

2  Thank Jessica S