Review Highlights
Awesome shop!

This is a unique little shop in downtown Asheville! They have something for all walks of life... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
RoyMc1967
Columbia, South Carolina
via mobile
You will laugh SO much!

This place is so cool! A little bit of everything in this store: books, candles, funny magnets... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Ellie S

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Asheville
from $68.09
from $19.99
from $37.00
from $109.00
More Info
All reviews two floors gifts magnet shop downtown fun
Reviewed October 26, 2015

If you are in downtown Asheville I highly recommend stopping here. You will find truly unique gifts for anyone on your list.

Reviewed September 12, 2015

We had a great time browsing around this store. As another reviewer noted, you may want to pass this up if you are easily offended. Lots of fun items, artsy stuff. We bought an umbrella because it started pouring down rain while we were there. They also had a nice selection of soaps.

Reviewed July 7, 2015

This is a fairly small store, so it's hard to move around if it is as crowded as it was for the 4th of July weekend. But there is a huge selection of gifts, odds & ends from the silly to the sweet in a wide variety of price ranges. My husband and I found a couple of perfect small Christmas gifts on our visit.

The clerks were polite and kept a great selection of music going as we shopped. I would definitely visit again the next time I'm in Asheville.

Reviewed March 14, 2015 via mobile

This shop would be a great place to visit for some fun gifts! They seemed to have a little bit of everything - clothing, books, magnets, toys, jewelry, etc. It seemed to have a lot of gag gifts which made it fun to browse around!

Reviewed December 21, 2014 via mobile

They had a lot of gag type items. Fridge magnets. Books. Coat hooks. They staff were friendly. I don't know that i will visit there again but it was fun to browse.