“Great value!”

Nine Mile
Ranked #15 of 804 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This restaurant was low-key, delicious, and a great value. You get a ton of food for a decent price and everything was delicious! We also enjoyed the laid-back atmosphere. We sat at the bar and enjoyed watching the cooks preparing our meals. Very fun place.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I had a late lunch at Nine Mile and enjoyed a very good chicken breast served over pasta with a few veggies and a delicious sauce. The surroundings were pleasant, the service was prompt and friendly and the price very reasonable. The only con is a lack of a parking lot (a common problem for Asheville restaurants) but park on the street and enjoy what I found to be the best meal I had during my recent visit.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

The food here was reasonable and it was good. Also, it was out of the hustle and bustle of the surrounding streets. So, it wasn't too busy.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We had a wonderful meal at Nine Mile Restaurant tonight. The restaurant has a Jamaican theme in a cozy, warm, funky place on the north side of Asheville. My wife and I walked in at 7:30 and had to wait a few minutes before being offered choices at a table in the main dining room area, outside at a sidewalk table or seats at the bar. We took the bar seats since we could view the entire restaurant and the kitchen from this view. Our waiter, Nick, was excellent and very knowledgeable as he helped us through the varied menu. I had one of the best salmon dishes I have ever had and my wife had an excellent dish combining shrimp, crab and clams served over spinach linguine in a wonderful alfredo sauce. The prices are very reasonable and the portions generous. Anyone visiting Asheville, NC will surely miss out on a wonderful dining experience by not visiting Nine Mile.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Some friends and I went to Asheville to do some shopping and wanted to find somewhere nice to sit down for lunch. After trip advisor reviews we decided on Nine Mile and we were not disappointed! The wait for a table was about 20 minutes and no greeted us for the first 10 but once we were sat everything was great. The food delicious and the herb brewed sodas were very unique! Also the prices were great! Very affordable! We will be back