“Great food”

Nine Mile
Ranked #15 of 804 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Terrific restaurant with usual but excellent food...not for the picky eater but if you love food this is a great place to eat. They also have an excellent tap with a bunch of local beers.

1  Thank grincman

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Our family of 4 whet to this establishment which is well known for wonderful food and it was all delicious from the bread to the desert if you love Bob Marley this is a place you want to go for the decor we were slightly confused by the menu though. While the food was all delicious it did not have much of the Caribbean flair that I as a Trinidadian would like to see but I would definitely go back though the service was good and the price was moderate go try it out Mon

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are in town for a meeting. I am vegan and he is a carnivore. It was fabulous!! We both had the 9mile special: my vegan with zucchini and double and his with chicken and rice. Delicious!! Caribbean flavor. Great music, art, service, ambience,and food!!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Was less than a third full when we were seated. Ordered fairly quickly and spent almost an hour waiting for our meal. Our items were not complicated but they were delicious. Disappointed about the wait, especially when people came after us were served before us. Huge portions and good value.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I was at A restaurant called 9 Mile, in Asheville, NC today .. man .. I am serious what a great selection of dishes. This guy must be a culinary genius.. for real.. Ask anyone in a 200 mile radius...they know about his restaurants. 9 Mile Restaurant serves a lot of vegetarian dishes and dishes with chicken and fish. The theme seems to be keeping it natural with an organic Caribbean flare. Farm to table fresh vegetables. The salads are soooo fresh.. I got the jalapeneo Llime Cilantro dressing with my salad and Jamaican Me Thirsty and they were off the chart.. If you are in Asheville or planning to go to North Carolina .. go off the beaten path and stop in... I promise you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank nteract