“One of the best seafood meals I've experienced”
Review of Nine Mile

Nine Mile
Ranked #15 of 788 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Cornelius, North Carolina
“One of the best seafood meals I've experienced”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Quaint "artsy" atmosphere. Awesome waiter who was extremely friendly and helpful. We chose the waiter's personal favorites for local brews and dishes and were extremely satisfied with those selections. I had a salmon dish which may very well be the best salmon I've ever put in my mouth. The presentation and quality of food is what you would expect at a price point 3-4 times what we paid. We had two local beers and two dinners and the bill was less than $30. This is a MUST visit if you enjoy gourmet quality food at an amazing value with an artsy atomsphere.

1 Thank Tom T

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Awesome food”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Little neighborhood restarant with fantastic food!! Had the salmon with pasta. Soo good!! Second time here would go back again!!

1 Thank maggie t
Asheville, North Carolina
“don't miss!”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

This restaurant was a hidden away gem. Great service! Best meal maybe ever. I had Come Back a great pasta dish with pears/pineapple/bananas in a citrus/pumpkin sauce. a real medley of flavors. My husband had jerk chicken, his was a delicious as mine. The bread was a wonderful compliment to our meal. We can't wait to take family and friends to this little restaurant.

1 Thank Shalie M
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Charming eatery with a Jamacan flair”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Our hosts at the Applewood Manor suggested this little gem which was close by. It's a cozy charming little bistro with Jamacan art on the walls and popular with the locals. The menu has vegan and vegetarian options which my wife enjoyed and I love my dinner as well. We'll come back again the next time we're in Asheville.

1 Thank Adventurers11805
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Eclectic charm”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

It's said to be a Caribbean seafood place, I'd call it a little bit of a heavenly beach shack plopped on a tree lined residential street. With the reggae playing and the amount of saucy, spicy goodness in your bowl. You will leave with a smile, and a lot of great memories.

1 Thank RCTAPP