“What a Serendipity .. An unbelievable find along the street..”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nine Mile

Nine Mile
Ranked #10 of 781 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“What a Serendipity .. An unbelievable find along the street..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

The aroma from the street was enough to beckon us inside. We were here for lunch and saw they had a nice crowd for an early Sunday afternoon. I love spicy food and certainly was not disappointed. We had the triple dip... from the appetizer menu. mango salsa, hummus, quesadilla cheese... wow More chips please... We had the chili.. jerk chicken, Chicken Alfredo bread sticks.. Off the charts with flavor.. Wow why didn't we discover this place before. The service was excellent too.. No doggy bags today... all gone..

• Visited November 2013

San Francisco, California
“Great blend of flavors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

I'm glad we tried this place out. We were staying in the area and read the Tripadvisor reviews. The food was so fresh with excellent flavors from a variety of spices. I had the Nine Mile on linguine which came with their signature Natty bread and a large salad. We would definitely return.

Visited September 2013
Franklin, Tennessee
“OMG! Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Don't be deceived by the looks of this decadent little gem! The food is incredible! We ordered the "9 mile" a house favorite and we were not disappointed. My husband ordered the vegetarian version and I, the jerk chicken. Service was excellent. Enjoy the incredibly flavorful cuisine while relaxing in the ambiance of the Caribbean. This is a favorite of the locals, and with good reason!

Visited November 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Very delicous take on Caribbean food..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

After hearing many positive reviews I decided to try this place solo for lunch. I was sure glad I did. The food and presentation was very good. The staff was super friendly and I look forward to going back and trying multiple items.. Another Gem in Asheville!!

• Visited September 2013
Bristol, Virginia
“Great flip of the coin! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time eating here, my local friend recommended 2 different restaurants so we flipped a coin and Nine Mile was the winner. It was a wonderful choice.
I selected One Foundation as my dinner entrée which made for three oh so tasty meals (ate a nice portion there & 2 leftover dinners)!
My friend said you just gotta try the Coconut Cake,that she and her boyfriend loved it! Gotta admit I couldn't go with just one dessert, also selected another dessert that was a chocolate flourless cake with a layer of peanut butter mousse then topped with a banana cream mousse. Oh my they were both top notch but I think the trio of flavors was my favorite!

They offer so many healthy options with an explosion of flavors! I loved the feel and theme of the restaurant. Fits right in with the area artsy culture.

Trust me, you won't regret your choice to eat here. Go early as they fill up quick in this small, cozy and hip establishment.

Only downside of its small dining area is it gets really loud when crowded. Makes it feel like you in a crowded bar and you gotta scream at the other members of your party so they can hear you.