“Great beer selection!”

Ranked #118 of 828 Restaurants in Asheville
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown Asheville
Description: Serving Asheville's most extensive selection of the finest beers... 36 Beers on tap, over 150 bottles.
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We've been here a few times when we've been in Asheville and it's always a fun time! There are two levels - each with different atmospheres - so be sure to check out both. Extensive beer list doesn't disappoint! Keep your eyes peeled for the nun man that likes to drink here!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Not a bad place, definitely. Good atmosphere, large beer selection. We enjoyed the open front. Our bartender was helpful. Only down-sides were that it was very hot, and relatively expensive. Still a good experience, though.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

My SO was here before, but I did not make it until this trip, so as a fan of Belgium beer I was super excited. Our group decided to make the downstairs bar our happy hour for the first night of our visit. Great selection - everyone was happy and appetizers were perfect. Bartender Kate (hope I'm remembering her name correctly) was awesome. She knew her stuff, local beers and beyond. She also recommended several restaurants in the area for dinner since we only planned to have apps here.
Definitely worth a stop.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I found the food to be pretty average, but the Belgian beer bar downstairs was a new and exciting experience. If you go, make sure to try something different. They have some beers that I've never seen at another place and the bartender was very knowledgeable.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We had lunch on Sunday before our tour. Tasted great brews and I had the BLT with blue cheese coleslaw- my husband had the Brauts. We also went downstairs to have the Belgian's on tap. Great place.