“Great BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Good barbeque. Apparently we were not the only ones who thought so. The line was out the door by the time we left. Courteous and efficient service.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,624)

Reviewed August 6, 2014

I’ve been waiting to try the blueberry chipotle ribs for a few years. The last time I tried to visit the restaurant I went by the Riveside location without realizing they aren't open on Saturdays. This time we went to the Arden location. The ribs were good although I didn’t detect much of a blueberry chipotle flavor. The chicken was good and next time I would probably stick with that. The tomato bbq sauce that I got to go along with them tasted great. The sides were okay, but nothing to write home about. I would give the restaurant another try.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Sides were scrumptious - collard greens, cheese grits, vinegar cole slaw, and mac & cheese. Pulled pork sandwich and a 6 bone rack of ribs made for a lovely lunch. Get there early or you'll wait in line, but it is worth it. Enjoy!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

First of all i would like to state that i wouldn't be writing this review if 12 bones offered a "contact us" availability on their website for any assistance, which shows in it self how much our opinion really matters. I brought two new customers to 12 bones this past friday to eat lunch and experienced a rude, disrespectful and the absolute worse service i have ever received. Myself and two coworkers ordered to go lunch to save time on our break and decided to eat there. When we sat down at one of the 4-5 empty tables outside we were abruptly yelled at by an employee stating that we can't be here and not allowed to sit here and have to leave now because they have customers waiting in line for a long time... If yelling at us rudely and loudly in this manner wasn't terrible enough, it was a horrible experience for the new customers and the last time i checked we were ALL paying customers wether or not i place it to go or not. The manner in which this was done is terrifying to me that a restrauant allows people to treat customers and NEW customers this way. Maybe i would understand if this was your policy and had nicely approached us and advised us of this but yelling at us in front of surrounding customers that looked as mortified and astonished as we were. But seriously if you have that big of an issue maybe your restrauant should consider putting in more picnic tables and i don't know maybe treating EVERY paying customer the SAME! I will not recommend this place to anyone and will absolutely tell everyone my experience!

1  Thank stephanie c
Reviewed August 3, 2014

You wont be disappointed if you love BBQ! We each got the six bones and split with different flavors so that we could share. Highly recommend!